View Single Post

Thread: Deathwatch - Acheros Salient IC

1. - Top - End - #17
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Deathwatch - Acheros Salient IC

Baldr grins at Ragnir, 'I feel we would need a pilot of some skill to approach the area unnoticed in a Stormraven brother. I am with the Dark Angel for the moment. The gunship can extract us or provide air support as needed.The only difficulty with that approach may be that the Noctus is engaged by the Archenemy while we are busy on the ground. But in that instance all we need is to have the Stormraven come down in our wake. With any luck the bastards will be do busy dealing with us to have much hope of downing it.'

He largely agreed with Kheres, 'Going on an Undertaking into a warzone containing uncertain categories of enemy and and a high likelihood of Witches. Let the Rune Priest, myself or Brother Elyas do it.' Baldr named their only psyker and the two tactical marines. A Grey Hunter wasn't quite the same but it was close enough here. In theory they were the most flexible choice. 'I would rule myself out unless Ragnir or Brother Elyas would prefer otherwise. I find I lack the patience for it.'