1. - Top - End - #46
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: (IC IV) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    Something in Rachel's words draw a scowl from The Primogen. She replies quickly to the question, "Unlikely there are many. Perhaps Prince Gorman was of a near enough age, but I don't think anyone really knew how old he was... perhaps even him." There is bitterness in Mother Blackstar's words, her eyes focusing on something far off behind Rachel.
    Having seen his behaviour Rachel agreed that Gorman might have been crazy enough to have forgotten his own age. Not that it mattered any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    "Yes, I've heard about it," she replies in regards to Rachel's concerns about The Spear and the Rabble, waving it away indifferently with her hand. The Primogen places both of her hands in her lap and leans forward towards her acolyte, daring to make steady eye contact. Firmly she says, "Look Rachel, I understand that you are taking on responsibilities to our new Prince, but I do hope you know where your allegiances should lie. You have not been a member of our Circle for so long, but I hope you understand that it would... be in your best interest to make helping me in this a priority." Rachel can't tell if this is advice or a threat, and perhaps that was Blackstar's entire intention. "I can't imagine contacting this mortal now would take too much time" she says coolly, remaining perched forward, staring expectantly at Rachel.
    To the extent that she's bothered by the Primogen's attention Rachel is practiced at not letting any discomfort show. 'Oh a phone call is easy enough. I think I could even get him to drive into the city if I needed him.' Patrick had come across as very eager to please.

'And please believe me when I say that my allegiance to the Prince is only up to the point that I don't upset him enough that he's obliged to deal with me. The Circle is much more interesting. The fact that the Faerie actually exist being a case in point.'/COLOR] She couldn't definately prove that the Faerie were not ultimately more of a threat to her then any Kindred, but there might be power there as well if she was careful.'

'I'm not that bothered about anything that might be happening between the Carthians and the Lancea. If anything it might be funny to stand back and leave them to it. The question is really about how much help do you want me to give the other Hounds while they're in the middle of something where they might get in over their heads?'