Wanna-Bees Created by everyone's favorite Debihuman.

Wannabee is an Acquired Template that can be applied to any Fey, Giant, Humanoid, and Monstrous Humanoid that has an intelligence less than 10. Wannabes are unusual in that they desperately want to be bees and live a quiet, orderly life in a hive. Which they assume will be stress free. Do not suppose the Powers that Bee are not willing to take advantage of this.

Size and Type: Unchanged.

Hit Dice: Unchanged.

Speed: If they do not have a flight speed, wannabees gain a set of undersized translucent wings and can fly at double their land speed (minimum 10 feet) with a maneuverability of Clumsy.

Armor Class: Base Creatures Natural Armor Bonus increases by +1.

Attacks: See Special attacks

Damage: Unchanged.

Special Attacks: Retains all Special Attacks of the Base Creature, plus gains the following:

If I Bee Waspish (with apologies to William Shakespeare) (Ex): Wannabees gain a secondary stinger attack that deals 1d4 points of damage plus ˝ Strength modifier (minimum 1). Once the stinger has been used, it takes 1 week to grow back. A stingerless wannabee takes a -2 morale penalty to attack rolls until its stinger grows back. The 1d4 damage is for Medium Wanna-Bees, it's 1d6 for large, 1d3 for Small, etc.

Best Beeware My Sting (with further apologies to William Shakespeare) (Su): Wannabees can deliver barbs so sharp, they can cut an opponent to the quick. By merely humming, a wannabee can cause all opponents within 30 feet that can hear it to take a -4 penalty to all rolls. A successful Fortitude save (DC 10 + ˝ the wannabee’s HD + wannabee’s charisma modifier) reduces the penalty to -2.

Special Qualities: Retains all Special Qualities of the Base Creature, plus gains the following:

Honey Dependent (Ex): Each wannabee is mystically bound to a single pot of honey and must never stray more than 300 yards from it. Any who do become ill and die within 4d6 hours. A Wannabee’s pot of honey does not radiate magic. A pot of honey has 3 hit points and hardness 2. A broken honey pot is easily repaired with a mending spell or with sovereign glue.

Saves: Unchanged.

Abilities: Unchanged.

Skills: Wannabees gain Profession (beekeeper) as a class skill.

Feats: Unchanged.

Environment: Unchanged.

Organization: Unchanged.

Challenge Rating: +1

Treasure: Unchanged.

Alignment: Unchanged.

Advancement: Unchanged.

Level Adjustment: +1

Wanna-Bees
"Don't look now, but here comes another one."

We're bees. Buxxity Buzz.

"Good afternoon."