Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
She could easily ban Parfait from the premises. Well technically speaking, Parfait doesn't have a passport (and even if she does, she certainly didn't cross the border officially), so she could kick her out of the country entirely.

But more realistically, she could say 'Parfait isn't allowed on Archon property,'

At this point restrictions on Parfait visiting would be a pleasant surprise because that's how little faith I have in Dave.

But speaking of Tom the Fiend, should he (and by extension Deus) be having serious problems with the Council? Like they have an entire organization dedicated to preventing supernatural things from exposing them all, and Tom is walking around with an army of literal demons.
I mean, aliens are a part of that council and already exposed, and there is a significant faction that doesnt want to hide anymore anyways, so its likely its a somewhat moot point by now or there is enough debate that they cant do anything anyways. It honestly feels like the genie is out of the bottle and all thats left is the slow confirmation of everything supernatural existing as its not like they can do anything to change that. And Deus isnt a part of the council or under their control, so they cant officially do anything to him, and unofficially would end badly for them considering his known defenses alone. As for parfaits punishment, I think restrictions are a likely one. I mean, there should be restrictions anyways if only because its a non member of archon on the base without notifying anyone or getting permission. That alone should be getting both her and sydney in some amount of trouble. The fact that something went wrong, even if a relatively mild issue like this just compounds it. It wouldnt shock me if she is banned until she has proven her self control makes her safe to be out and about without a senior on hand to reel her in just in case.