Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
Rachel's warning draws a smirk across Victor's face. His voice warm and low, he replies, "Oh you know me. I am nothing but a gentleman." He will turn his gaze from Rachel to Lucy, letting the grin shift into a reassuring smile. He'll give her a wink and then add, "And if I'm not, Lucy I want you to tell Rachel right away!" He raises a hand as if making a pledge.
'Oh I'm counting on it. Perhaps you could let me know when you get home Lucy?' Rachel briefly considered how easy would it be here to drag Lucy away from Victor. Domination would solve the problem here at the expence of creating a few new ones. Ultimately she didn't want to see Lucy upset, especially if she was the cause. 'But I think I need to go. Apparantly I'm very in demand at the moment. Have fun you two.' Before she takes her leave she'll squeeze Lucy gently on the arm as she watches Victor levelly. It wasn't as if he could do anything to Lucy in the middle of the restaurant, but at the same time this wasn't over.

After any response from Victor and Lucy she'll retrieve her coat and leave the restaurant. Whether in her car or in eyesight of the front of the building she will take up a position somewhere where she can watch the front of the building without neccessarily being seen by anyone leaving. She is ok to wait for the pair to leave.

In the meantime she will text Anna. 'Something came up. I ran into your friend Victor. He is 'dating' a friend of mine. She is human and has no idea about what we are. I realise we have other things going on at the moment but if he hurts her I'm going to make him regret it. How much do you trust him to play nice?'

And as a second message, 'If you have a way to drag him away from his date early I will owe you a favour.'