1. - Top - End - #479
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: The Necromancer's Pact VIII: The Rising Tide

Damian

Damian smirked at Lissa's response. "Thanks for the advice. Seems your little band is a bit more cohesive than ours. Not that I ever expected to be in a struggle for my life with this group."

As the group moved out, Damian quickly settled in near the front, where he seemed perfectly comfortable. His eyes kept scanning the distance, however, looking for shadows, trees, cover of any general sort. After a time, however, the chill of dusk began to set in, and the load he carried slowly wore him down. He was definitely going to need to find a better way to carry things. But for now, night was a more pressing concern. Which was too bad - physical threats he could respond to. It's much harder to fight nature itself.

"Well, we're going to need shelter and heat of some sort, very quickly. Could we really make up a housing for 16 in that short time?"

Grumbling to himself, he thinks of the meager possessions he has, and hopes fervently someone else has a good idea.

(OOC: 16, by my count. Adalmar, Damian, Desmona, Tryntha, Tanner, Olfacht, Norgold, Grynde, Retay, Ulmarek, Katrin, Khazrael, Achkby, Lissa, Katrin, Tiriel.)
    Last edited by barawn; 2007-06-19 at 08:57 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show