Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Kai View Post
Thanks for the words, everyone. That makes the weeks of work well worth it. If the praise keeps up, I'll have to quit my day job.
You keep making amazing stuff like this, I'll support you 100%. You're doing by yourself for free what Wizards of the Coast employs teams of people to do.

Thanks for clearing up the Tyrants by the way. I wonder how I got 13...

Quote Originally Posted by Korias View Post
Im a Huge RE4 Fan. The fact its coming to the Wii makes me want to buy one, but I have no cash. Truth be told, Ive only seen some clips and parodies of the original REs, and read a guide which went over the story of all of them If I find it, I'll pick it up to help out with this. And it sounds like your wife is awesome. How many girls do you know that play Resident Evil, huh?

Edit: T-Virus Symptoms: In the Movies, a Symptom was Nausea (See the Umbrella Agent from the 2nd Movie), which would induce the Nauseated and Sickened Effects.
I've got RE4 on the Wii. Actually, when I first heard it was coming out I bought it that same week. I'm currently having some very deep seated arguments with a group of Zealots near the castle's main hall.

I am however, a video game whore, so I know tons about games I've never played, a good example being Resident Evil. I know the storys inside out, know most the enemies, all the characters, and numebr 4 is the first one I've played.

The T-Virus is the Progenitor Virus mixed with Leech DNA. Originally, Code: Veronica was to build up the Progenitor Virus for use in RE4, but when the team decided to take a totally different route, the whole thing was dropped.
The Progenitor Virus was also used as a base for the T-Veronica virus, a different strand of the T that allows the infected to retain their mental functions if kept in cryogenic stasis while the virus grows. Alexia Ashford gained her abilities through this use, and Steve Burnside showed a surprising amount of control after being infected for a short while.