Damian

At Tiriel's comment, Damian, who had been standing by after his interjection before, speaks up again. "Tiriel - if I may make a suggestion - I think one of you should speak to the Iron Lord. One of the problems that we're having is that everyone's too headstrong - everyone wants to contribute, and everyone has been. Sometimes that's a good thing. In this case, it's not. If you want to convince a ruler that what you're saying is true, you need to present a unified front - One person explains. If any questions are asked that that one person doesn't know, then the companions can fill in details."

He sweeps his arm around, indicating all of Immilmar. "Look around you - think about what we've seen. This is an ordered society. If you present them with order, they'll understand."

"Tryntha can probably facilitate the introduction and any proprieties, but I think all of you should decide which one of you should present the information. I don't think this is going to be nearly as obvious as any of you think. I've dealt with leaders before. They don't like change, and they'll look for any evidence to believe exactly the opposite of what you say."

"And once that one person is decided, the rest should really just, to be frank, shut up."