View Single Post

Thread: Eberron: Shadows of the Last War (IC)

1. - Top - End - #228
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Eberron: Shadows of the Last War (IC)

Za
    HP 7/12

[ooc]I've decided that I'm currently sober enough to post, mostly because Za really wants to not let Arzeal explain the scar thing. Ignore this post if you think I'm mistaken about that.
    Also, when did she receive healing besides enough to get her on her feet and the 2 hp CLW in the middle of the night?[/ooc]

"Your clothes just got fixed over it. Lift them up a bit and look." Za says to Arzeal. If he complies, she says "See? It's still there." She doesn't let Arzeal answer Upwelling's question before she does. "Scars from fights are important in Arzeal's culture. It's not so much the damage itself, but the reminder our bodies leave of it after they fix themselves. I just picked the tradition up because I figure that a scar on my real shape will remind me to not do stupid crap like get right between two people that are trying to kill me without dodging. In my case that's partly because I can just shapeshift it away when it's more important to look good than it is to look tough, but I think they're the same to him. Just ask his permission to heal him in the future unless you think he'll die if you wait to get it." If no pointless fights occur, she asks the group at large "So, do you guys want to take a boat, an airship, or a rail? The Oriens run the rail station down in Lower Tavick's, the Lyranders run the airship dock in Upper Central, and also the docks on the bottom of the cliffs. Oh, Upwelling, you might want to save your magic in case we get attacked today. I'll just stay back and shoot if that happens."
    Last edited by Winged One; 2008-01-02 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Added responses to things I missed due to being stoned out of my mind(on medication for which I have a prescription)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodeus View Post
    However, the general consensus about the best way to stop a monster from attacking is to kill it. In the case of undead, we recommend killing it again.
    2 useful principles for keeping roleplaying games fun.