Horst greeted everyone that entered warmly, and took a seat towards the front of the mess tables and cleared his throat with emphasis, waiting for the general chatter to lull.

"Friends, brothers, thank you for responding swiftly, as you know tonight our village will celebrate the coming of spring.."Many of the men in the hall give a few positive grunts and whoops."... and Elder Fofi has asked that we be in charge of attaining a sacrifice for tonight, hence the early rising." Horst took a sip from his mug and continued. "I scouted out into the sorrounding forest a few days ago, and for those of you that walk its domain perhaps you have seen this too, it seems the All-Father has blessed us for I found a pair of massive boars foraging at the roots of some trees, I would say about a mile or so in. So I say we track em, slay one for my wife to prepare, and the other we capture alive to give thanks to the Aesir!, what say you?"

Resounding cheers trembled the hall, Horst grinned.

"I will be out at sea today fishing, but thier trail is easy to spot, so as soon as you finish breakfast, assemble for your hunt but keep a sharp eye, already I have recieved raven reports of goblin scout ships docking on several coastlines, most didnt survive the arrow volleys, but our Kings intelligence believed there may be others."

(OOC: once you all are ready to leave, those of you who can track, roll when your hunt begins)