Mythek and the fight

Mythek claps his hands, one of which is made out of foam, so little sound is produced. He decides to whistle instead and cheers on the fighting gods.
"Go on, poke 'em with your trident! Stab 'em in the shoulder! Deepfry them in the knee! Go monkey stew on him! Hahahahaha!"

Mythek, breakin' the law

Mythek's neck seems to shift a bit and a second head pops out of it, at the back of his head. This head turns towards Lex and says "I killed a bunch of creatures today. Pwned their respective toes. Fingerfood. You know what the really funny part is? I mean, even funnier than those clowns with the chainsaws and rubber duckies?"
He smirks.
"I did it because of you. Wouldn't have pushed the deadly ctrl-alt-del if it weren't for your laws, capricorn!"
He then starts tossing filthy laundry at Lex Legis.

Mythek and that evil god we don't speak of anymore

The Mad God's neck shifted again, and just when it looked like a third head would pop out, a firetruck popped out instead. The firetruck opened it's, well, this would probably be the time to tell you that it had a mouth, which it opened. The firetruck turned to Asmodeus and seemed to consider turning into a manta, but then it simply spoke.
"Choosing Law over the bad cause, eh? Kicking it old school with the Right Brothers? Tsk, tsk. Your wyrms payed. However, you should rejoice in the fact they suffered like a cow with mad sheep's disease, like moules frites on helium. You're an evil god, I'm sure you can appreciate their suffering"