1. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Special Unit- The Mean Streets of London: Chapter 1

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Hunter View Post
    ((OOC: No, she figured it out before she got the text message. SMS is by no means an instant process)).
    ((Really? Don't we have some kind of better equipment, being the special forces and all? Instantaneous communication is very important, after all. Also, I assume I found no mention of a criminal, case or an organisation called Stechkin anywhere, right?))

Alvin had accessed the CCTV tapes from his computer ((which, I believe, is possible as an authorized officer, correct?)) and had them spinning in a loop on his screen now. He had also opened a second window where he could see what was currently going on. He took another sip from his juicebox as he turned on the police radio. An armed man fleeing in a city like London? There might be some buzz about that.

As he manoeuvred through traffic, Alvin's other hand quickly sent two more messages. The first to Carlton, the other to some of his informants.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Cramer
    Forward details, please. TXT or email, either is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flash
    Any Stechkin sales lately? I even need intell on the minor ones. You know there's a decent pay in it, boys.
    Last edited by MrEdwardNigma; 2008-04-27 at 09:44 AM.
    Avatar by the illustrious Dr. Bath.

The essence of a riddle is that it states facts by means of a combination of impossibilities~Aristoteles

Help me run my very first campaign.