View Single Post

Thread: When the Cicadas Cry - Game Thread

1. - Top - End - #122
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: When the Cicadas Cry - Game Thread

((You know, when you can't remember the names of your own characters it shows you have complicated names. Cursed puns.))

"Ayako-kun were you out sick yesterday? I missed Hikaru-onii-san's cooking at lunch." She merely smiles and hands him his own lunch box. "Knew you'd say that, Kioshota-kun so I asked onii-chan to make you your own so you don't help yourself to mine. And I was, but I'm fine now."
    "Ayako-kun, I love you. Does it have my favourite in it? It does? Now I have to wait for ages."
    "Curse of onii-chan strikes again."
    "Speaking of curses did you know that Llama-chan - you know Llama-chan right? That pet that hangs around that village?"
    "What about him?"
    "Rumour is he's cursed which is why he's never been owned. And also that the last few people who tried to own him died a strange bloody, tooth-and-hoof-caused death. Their deaths are a mystery but people think that a demon follows him around and kills all his owners."
    "Wow. People are stupid. Don't you think that Llama-chan killed them himself Kioshota-kun?"
    "That's what I thought. A Llama possessed by a wolf demon. How ridiculous. Oh well, see you at lunch on the roof again?"
    "Yes. Bye now."
    "Got ya. Don't be late again! It's lonely up there on your own."
    "Baby!"

(( Ha! I shall see you exemacuted one day soon. Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaha!))
    Last edited by CurlyKitGirl; 2008-06-21 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Typo

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!