Just after second breakfast the stone door opens. The old man walks out in royal blue robes. His hair looks freshened, it blows in the wind, yet never getting tangled up in front of his face. His footsteps are swift, yet not hasty. He walks lightly. When some of you glance at his eyes you can see a fire in them. A fire of passion, yet filled with sorrow. It looks like he was walking over the temple.

Once inside the temple, he walks on. He goes to the back, through the halway which split the temple for several deities. He walks towards the door at the end. That room was always empty. No matter what happend. Each time somebody placed something there or stayed there for the night, it was always found outside the temple just before dawn. The room was not small or big, the grey walls were strong and nobody had ever managed to break them down. In the room there was always light as long as it was day. The light would always come from four shafts, east, south, west and north. No matter the time of the day. And they always landed on the same spot, exactly in the middle of the room.
But the normal brown wooden door is gone now. Instead it's replaced with the same kind of door in the hill. One can only wonder if the same kind of text was written upon it, apparently only visible in moon or starlight. The old man stops before the door and finishes again with the circle and the blank point. It opens for him. Yet when he is through, it closes fast, allowing nobody through. As you listen at the door you can hear him mumbling, no talking in himself... No.. It was praying...

My god, my lord and my patron.
I need your guidance in these dark times.
I sense a storm brewing, and I fear it will hit this town and maybe me along it.

I understand. I will try and make you proud.

But suddenly you hear another voice, deeper, elegant yet wiser.
Do not fear, you have already made me proud of you.
Thenk you, I will not.
Do not let the villagers see me, for it is not time yet for me to be revealed. Later though, it will be.
I will do so! Thenk you, for all your advice and wisdom, almighty Cookiemanjaro!

With that, it is silent for a few minuts, before the old man walks out of the room, seeming to ignore all the curious villagers. Back to his home.