Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
Curly: Love the Bath/Skippy one. Love the shocked way Skippy reacts, and the attention to Bath painting on his face.
Plus, its just funny.
RHL/Saur... was not expecting that to get anything more. But, you brought it about, and I'm incredibly pleased. Even with the cheezey lines. Hell, the cheezey lines make it sweeter.
Ick. Sweet Saurous
Thankee, thankee. It was his avvie that made me do the drawing thing. I mean, it's a white, porcelain bath! Who hasn't wanted to draw on a bath? And it's the only way he can show his expressions too.
And I'm glad you don't mind that I stole and ran away with RHL/Saur. And I sort of took advantage of the fact that sweet Saur wouldn't know anything but cliches (on account of him never being sweet, ever) and as it's from his POV I thought it'd work quite well.

@Kaela: dammit. Short and sweet. How the hell can you pack so much meaning into so few words?

@randman: And though I'm not running out of ship ideas it was nice just being able to write something without revealing a specific target for the letters. And in two of those cases there were. Oooh, had an idea for one more of the

Letters

Spoiler
Show
Why do you think I'd love you?
I only wanted to be friends. And now you ruin whatever friendship we had.How coud you take my words for anything other than a small token of friendship. Hell, we barely speak and you tell me that every time you read one or even a post it makes you happy?
I guess it's nice to think that you like me. It's even a bit gratifying really. But even if I felt slightly the way you thought I did, or the way you claim you do I wouldn't want to enter a relationship with someone I've never met.
I'm not the kind of person who ever would.
If you claim to know me as well as you did in that PM you sent me you'd know it by now.
I'm sorry. But it's best if we stop PMing each other for a while. I don't want you to harbour any feelings (ill or of love) to me any more. I can't even say with honesty that I actually want to PM you any more.
I'm really sorry.
I really am 'zira.

Yeah, I didn't want to add names to that one, but I had to in the end.