Quote Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
I've been playing this a lot over the past two days (home sick from school )) and have gotten somewhat better at it.

In addition to Rylai, who is pretty much my go-to hero, I tried out Sand King and really, really liked him. Burrowstrike is great, and it would have worked even better if Pudge actually hooked after I did it...four times in a row...oh well. ^^ I read online that Kelen's Dagger (for blink) is useful to Blink into heroes after you have started Epicenter; I need to try this, as I had problems getting Epicenter to hit.

Anyways, I plan on getting as much play as possible with these two, as they're my favorite heroes now I think. I just wish Rylai's attack was faster, last hits are hard enough for me without a projectile that takes three seconds to hit. :\

I've also gained a pathological fear of Pudge after watching all my spells bounce and glance off a 5000 (!!!) HP Pudge.
Plus, the hook just scares me. Pudge is damn intimidating.

Lasthitting with CM is a challange, but is doable with sufficient practice I can assure you. Although even if you are extremely good at it it's still a little bit frustrating getting outdone by heros with twice your animiation speed and base damage. One of the biggest challanges with CM is that unlike many support heros, she has no reliable way to farm.

For practice though, start up the game in single player, buy your normal starting items, and go lane. Do this to about level 11, and then restart and try again. Do this until you get most creeps. Should give you a basic skill for using her animation.

For SandK, yes you need blink. Buy it ASAP. To use, start epi, click the dagger and shift-click where you are blinking to. Thus, when your channeling is done you immediately blink over.

Finally, BKB is a good item for both heros. And is a solid item for most games, regardless of your hero.