857: Bólnautr Skoftason
"A sack of bones?" the skeleton bellowed, "You know nothing of what makes me tick! You don't know what I've lived through, the things I've seen, the hundreds I've slaughtered!"
There was a loud scraping of metal as Redboot drew his rusty cutlass.
"You want to fight, well, you'll get a fight. I don't want to lead this pathetic little group of yours, but I sure as hell would like to see that blood of yours flow over the rocks of this island"

A hand held Redboot back. Redboot's head jerked to the side, and stared right into Alfarin's eyes. Alfarin looked away from the undead monstrosity.
"We can't just go killing each other because he happens to be a little rude, Redboot. This was a question of leadership. It was a challenge, sure, but if you're not willing to lead you should not step up. It would be a bad idea for someone without any interests in our tribe to lead us anyhow"

"Yeah, there's no need for any blood to be spilt amongst us"

Alfarin removed his hand and the skeleton nodded, sheathing his cutlass. Meanwhile Alfarin turned towards Gerhald, smiling.
"That's not what I said, young smith. Blood does have to be spilt. Just not by him"
He gave the skeleton a nod.
"Bólnautr asked us to decide once and for all which one of us will lead the rescue. I agree we should have a leader. I just happen to think our easy to faint friend is not the right choice"

Alfarin took up his axe and shield and gestured for the others to move away. Redboot and Skalf stood apart together while Gerhald took some distance alone.

"Let's fight"

1279: Taira Itagaki, Lt. General Mikhail Ratkunin
Spoiler
Show
I'll just let the RP continue

1948: Jarvis McArthur
"Oh... I... They..."
Jonathan took out a handkerchief and wiped his forehead.
"About thirty minutes after I left last night reports of gunfire came in. Men were about to be sent out but word came from higher up that the situation was being taken care off. I thought of bribed officials first so I headed back down there myself. By the time I got there the place was a total mess. The warehouse was still okay, but total chaos had spread around it. There were holes wide enough to let through an elephants in some walls! There were a bunch of dead gangsters too, just lying there. No sign of Antonio Smadrone, though. I checked the warehouse but it didn't really seem to be packed with anything valuable. When I couldn't find you there I got really worried, so I tried to find which way you'd gone from the warehouse, but whatever had gone on there seemed to have been all over the place. It-it was just impossible"

Jonathan stepped closer to the bed.
"They found you somewhere during the early morning, lying by a busstop on the other side of the canal. The busdriver took you to this hospital, and they called the cops because it looked suspicious to them. I heard about it and ah, I came down here as soon as I could"

"The doctors say-"
The door opened.
"Oh, hello, who are you?"
Jarvis could hear the leather flutter as the man in the doorway brought up both his hands from beneath his trenchcoat, with in them, a shotgun. The only part of his face that wasn't obscured by his broadrimmed leather hat was his mouth, which showed a vicious smile and a thick cigarstub in the corner of his mouth. He pulled the trigger without a second thought.

2009: Shona Golding (AKA The Emerald Flame)
"You have a day" the voice repeated.
"The killings were no-one's fault but your own. I was very clear with my instructions. You will find the stone and bring it to me, in one day. I don't really care how you do it. I can blow your secret and just find someone else to help me. You're a clever girl, Shona, and you have the resources. More amazing things have been done in one day. Find the stone"
There was a dry click, and the lights on the phone faded. It was just Shona now, in a garage with five dead men.

2009: Jonathan Morris, Anna Rachel Wilder
As Rachel was having troubles keping track of reality, Jonathan tried to keep his cool and started searching the appartment. He headed into the bathroom first, but it seemed unused. Then again, what did he know? The whole place seemed like the inside of a spaceship to him. He exited the empty bathroom and quickly looked around the rest of the appartment. The strangest thing about the room was definitely the huge machine. It hummed on almost inaudibly, but didn't really seem to be doing anything. There were the lights, sure, but why build such a huge thing just for the lights? Jonathan really didn't understand this world.

He moved on to the door and carefully looked outside. He heard voices, downstairs, just one or two floors below. He couldn't quite make out what they were saying, but there were definitely two or three of them. He quickly retreated to the room. Yet again the machine caught his attention. There was a small compartiment. It was open. an imperfection in an otherwise so orderly machine. It looked just about the right size to fit in the cylinder...

He looked round. Rachel didn't seem to be doing so well. She seemed very eager to leave.