1. - Top - End - #236
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Erfworld 127 The Battle for Gobwin Knob, Page 115

Quote Originally Posted by Godskook
    Perhaps illusions don't work if nobody is 'fooled'? It would explain the timing of the dispel just as well as anything else.
    Not really the viel fell off as the dwagon went through the membrane. That would imply something else, like Jack was letting the unnessacry parts fall off or Jack couldn't viel the front part of the dwagon...

Quote Originally Posted by teratorn
    But the riples we see where the dwagon crossed also mean that units crossing can be easily spotted. It's pretty cool the fact that there is a sort of membrane between hex borders which eats move. Vinny seems to have stopped just in time. Jillian's gwiffon hit the thing full force. With a bit of luck it'll croak.
    The foolamancer could probably smooth out the ripples. But this got me thinking the viels are supposed to make them look like other things clounds and stuff... so wouldn't the movement between hexes seem out of place unless non-units can move between hexes at anytime...

Also, that would be great if the gwiffion croaked. Maybe it will be like one of those zappy force fields, or Jillian keeps moving forward and smacks her head open. I bet Stanley could turn around and grab a couple warlords right now too.
    Last edited by Lamech; 2008-10-18 at 09:54 PM.
    My deaths to wolves (or other evil night killers)
    Spoiler
    Show

Spytrap III, Ultimate Kaos II, Monty Python, Twin Village, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Vampires III

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    I think Lamech will make a great Sephiroth.
    A new New York IC OOC