Quote Originally Posted by PirateMonk View Post
Yes I did:
Ack! You did indeed - my apologies. There were several people who did not point at Androgial and did point at EDK, but you were not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jontom Xire View Post
Jontom falls off his stepladder and ends up pointing at Philistine.

I like to encourage new talent and Talic's reasoning is good.
Yeah... except that it really isn't. As I said before, at the time I pointed to EDK, there was no counter-bandwagon. It hadn't gotten started yet. So there's a legitimate argument that my vote was not "more decisive" than anyone else's; and there's certainly no justification for claiming that it was "more malicious" than any other.

And of course the whole line of speculation rests on the unspoken assumption that PirateMonk is a Creature - if he's a villager as well, it all goes down the drain. Because if PirateMonk is a villager, then a villager was going to be lynched in either case, no matter what I did.

It's really more a case of "reaching" than "reasoning." It relies on untested assumptions, and the incomplete consideration of sequence leads to a flatly wrong conclusion about significance. I'd really rather not get lynched just to prove Talic wrong.