View Single Post

Thread: Stalker - ToB Skillmonkey base class

1. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Stalker - ToB Skillmonkey base class

Quote Originally Posted by Draz74 View Post
    Oh. I responded to his question to me without carefully reading everything after that.

And I meant a Raging Mongoose Pouncing Charge. Or whatever else you want to imagine up.

Stalker: RRRAWWWWW pouncing charge boosted with raging mongoose from concealment to get a full sneak attack!

vs Swordsage: Fool's Strike. Kill yourself. Shifting Defense, I move 5 feet away so that even if you don't manage to kill yourself, you won't get the rest of the attack progression against me.Now let's see how you like your own medicine: Time Stands Still boosted with Raging mongoose.

Alternately, if he's more into shadow hand himself: Child of Shadow: I have Concealment, thus immune to sneak attack. Proceed to curb stomp.

vs Crusader: Steely Resolve. Go ahead, I can take a full round of attacks from you, assuming anything hits with my insane AC and your 3/4 BAB, since I don't rely on Dex for AC anyways. Now then, Furious Counterstrike. Good bye.

vs Warblade: Uncanny Dodge, I'm not flat footed. Improved Uncanny Dodge, even if I was flat footed, you still couldn't sneak attack me. Proceed to curb-stomp.
    Last edited by ShneekeyTheLost; 2008-11-14 at 07:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Underlord View Post
    All hail great Shneekeythulhu! Ia Ia Shneeky fthagn
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quite possibly, the best rebuttal I have ever witnessed.
    Joker Bard - the DM's solution to the Batman Wizard.
    Takahashi no Onisan - The scariest Samurai alive
    Incarnum and YOU: a reference guide
    Soulmelds, by class and slot: Another Incarnum reference
    Multiclassing for Newbies: A reference guide for the rest of us

My homebrew world in progress: Falcora