Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
Care to point out the problems so they can be rectified?
There are several effects that let you trade speed for other things, like using the extra speed for Jump checks and thus things like Feral Death Blow or Leap Attack that build off Jump, or various charge builds that gain bonuses based on how far you move. He's referring to a particular build (nicknamed Chuck) that uses speed boosts and the Hulking Hurler to kill basically everything from a few miles away.

The particular issue with that is the 10th level ability, because it gives you 4x speed in the stance. However, I don't see that as a big problem--first, it's a capstone ability, so it should be good; second, builds that take advantage of ridiculous speed are relatively rare; and third, taking all 10 levels of this would weaken the Chuck build since you couldn't fit in tons of spell shenanigans. Thus, I'd say you're fine keeping it as it is.

One question about the prerequisites: Is there any particular reason you're disallowing the Mithril Body feat? I can easily see why Psiforged and Adamantine Body are disallowed, but the class seems to be quite similar to the swordsage in concept (fast, precise, devoted to perfection) and those are allowed light armor. I don't see any problems with it, I was just curious.