So yeah, this is me trying to take two classes I like, but aren't up to par, and turn them into a great class that is up to par. The question is: Did I succeed.

You may note that I kept number of abilities from each class, but altered them. Bladewind now combines "Multithrow" with a new ability (honestly I felt it was a better fit for the name), while "Smite Opposition" is a combination of Psychic Strike and Smite.

On the meldshaping side, I tried to boost up the works without putting it quite at the level of the Totemist and Incarnate; it's not supposed to be, so it shouldn't be. But it is a full-meldshaper, with a bit more essentia, soulmelds, and chakra binds.

I stuck with Soulknife for the name because I couldn't think of anything better, and also because Soulborn didn't seem to fit particularly well. I'm not sure how being "Born of Soul" really makes you... this.

Changes to the mind blade were what I thought to be the logical extension of combining the concept with incarnum. I do plan on adding in a "Soul Blade Enhancment" feature, but I need to pick out the appropriate enhancements first. The soulknife list is very psionic, so it needs a change.

Hmm... yeah, I think that's it. I'll add more as I think of it. Please review! I'd love to here some comments.