AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
It's too frelling cold in here and outside. This morning it was an average of -9*C all across the county; three whole harbours froe over at least partially and one entirely! At least six major/well - known rivers have mostly frozen over.
It was colder on the coach we got to get to college than it was outside! College did not close although many schools did.
And my trainers are broken and my feet went all stingly (a mix of tingling and stinging) and I felt like I was getting frostbite.
It's so cold in my room right now that I'm wearing gloves as I type this, but am upset because my touchpad doesn't recognise the movements through the gloves so my right hand is still purple whereas my left hand actually has feeling in it. I'm wearing a dressing gown wth a hoodie on, and the hood up!
And I've got to do my final draft for coursework while wearing gloves to prevent losing fingers to the evil that is the cold.
I AM NOT SUITED TO THE COLD! It's a dry cold and there's not been a cloud for days! It'd be wonderful if it snowed, but no chance.

Aside from wanting to curl up in bed warm forever more; I had a great time. We practically had a picnic in CLassics as I'd brought eight candy canes (We have loads left over) and loads of monkey nuts; Cool Classics Girl brought in a large piece of cake; Long Leather Coat Classics Guy brought in dark chocolate (can't stand it but hey, free choccie) and we just ate throughout the lesson.
Which was short because Classics Lecturer finally realised that bribing us with freedom (leaving early) means we do the work. We left half an hour early and went walkabout.
Plus we made helmets of out the broken monkey nut shells that were sent to the Graveyard (for all shells not broke evenly in half) and had a finger puppet war and we made a Greek fleet with the nicely broken shells. The largest ship in the fleet was called Alphonso.
as Cool Classics Guy said: "I love hanging around with weird people, it's so much fun!"
Oh, and in E Lit we got shown this poem. I dare anyone to read it without laughing or being stunned; especially the last two lines of the sixth stanza.