This was kind of one of those "you had to be there" moments but I'll try to convey it.

When a while ago, our group, consisting of me the Warforged fighter, a Githzerai monk and a cleric, we storming the BBEG's castle. Now, for some reason the cleric had bought a folding boat and ten pounds of soap, which he explained were to poison any sea monsters we might run a cross in a land-locked city. Anywho, we got to the evil cleric miniboss and our cleric says, "

I throw my boat at him and say the command word in midair."

Fortunately for him, our DM was a lenient one so what ended up happening was the cleric got his neck snapped and was lying on the floor, paralyzed, with a boat on top of him. Then, on the cleric's suggestion, we put soap on the guy's face and sat in the boat until he died.

Later that same campaign......
We were exploring an ancient pyramid, the monk having died and been replaced by a wizard. We got to an antechamber and then start hearing drums, can't see a thing of course. The drums go on and on, ominously and then the cleric freaks out. He casts wall of stone to completely seal off the entrances, stranding us there. The wizard and I start arguing with him about this so he casts create well and pushes me into it. The next round, he kills the wizard. Now, the wizard eventually convinces the cleric to raises him, and upon being brought back, attacks him and is killed again.
a