Oh, Dragon. I consider us friends, and so I will say this as a friend should.

*ahem*

*SLAP!*

SLOW THE F*** DOWN! Relax. She probably likes you. Seriously, most likely. That is a good thing. Don't screw it up by being an impatient douche. Nobody likes a douche. A douche is not something you want to seem to be, and if you get all worked up, and she does call, and you answer like, "Dude, what the crap!? I gave you my friggin' number like 27 hours ago! Did you need like a formal letter inviting you to call me?? Sheesh!"

No, really, don't be a douche. Just take a chill pill, chase it with a tall glass of Keep It In Your Pants, Tiger, and above all, relax. Fight your natural inclination to rush it, unless your aim is to f*** yourself over, in which case, by all means, hop to!

Most importantly, stop stressing out about it. Even if she never calls, you were friggin' smooth, man! High-fives are in order! Asking a girl out is huge in my book, and giving her your number is the next best thing. Kudos.

[unrelated]Also, correct my if I'm wrong, but is that Rubakhin's location correct? If so, we should totally hang out! I'd love to meet a local playgrounder! [/unrelated]