1. - Top - End - #269
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Llama Llama Duck 2 - Game Thread - The Return of Insanity

1) Reinholdt, you're a fool.
    2) Shadow, I cannot believe you got sucked into the trap of trying to argue with Talic after I avoided it (mostly) on day 1.
    3) Lynching Talic is the only way to stop these arguments. As I said before you cannot hold a logical argument with someone who doesn't understand logic.

I can't believe I am seeing Shadow making exactly the same arguments with Talic as I already made. I know Talic is the sort of person who is A) convinced he is right no matter what, and B) Unable to actually consider, let alone understand, other people logical arguments. even so, seeign the same argument unfold AGAIN right before my eyes is amazing.

As for all the people who vote for me, I don't blame you. I almost voted for myself, but think that the greater good demands that we lynch Talic instead. But Reinholdt, I have one thing to suggest, and to all other seers in all other games. Maybe instead of scrying the "big names" and then accidentally lynching someone really (potentially) useful when it turns out you are the fool, how about scrying less potentially useful people and lynching one of them to prove your seerdom - or not.

===========

Can a mason please get in touch. I may have some useful information. Obviously there is a risk if I am a duck. But one mason is the risk and the gain may be worth more.
    Last edited by Jontom Xire; 2009-04-08 at 03:14 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.