I'm a little confused by Mustiado's post. He says "Here's where JX leaked who Cessie was to us". Ummm, where? Where in that post is there a single player name other than Murska (who as we know was not Cessie)?

Next he says "Here's the final betrayal of Murska". Umm, where? All I see is a PM where Murska is asking me to contact the wolves to tell them that he is Cessie and I'm proposing a plan of action and describing possible flaws with the plan. Murska approached me saying he wanted to be night killed by the wolves. I said I didn't know who they were (because I hadn't read the thread at that point) and he told me that Kyouhen had come out as a wolf. I went ahead with Murska's plan as he asked, and lo and behold it worked - the wolves night killed him.

My next point, not so much of confusion goes as follows. If I had, and I quote, "sold you out from day one", then why was I not in contact with the wolves since Kyouhen died? Why? I now believe that my follow up ploy from Murska's plan failed, the wolves did not contact me, because Mustiado suspected that actually it was just that. A ploy. That I was really only pretending to be helping the wolves, that actually I was just waiting to betray them.

===

I voided Mustiado last night action, so we're quite safe killing Recaiden who is probably Allyria. Once Allyria is dead we can lynch Mustiado. If you don't believe me, don't believe I'm helping you, then here's how we can test. Let's lynch Recaiden and if Mustiado's night action kicks in then we all know I'm lying.

Secondly, I know all the remaining masons plus the two people I scried as villagers, and none of them have died since I was given their names. Why not? Because I didn't give them away. not in thread and not by PM. Instead the wolves have been killing villagers. Not even the ones I scried. They're blind. They haven't got a clue any more.

So why is Mustiado trying to get me in trouble now? Because when we lynch Recaiden, aka Allyria, I fulfill my win condition. And secondly to try and win the game for the wolves. See it works like this. If we lynch Recaiden now Allyria is dead. There will be two wolves left and 8 villagers and me. The following morning there will be two wolves, 7 villagers and me. With a network of 4 masons and scried villagers combined, and Mustiado nearly guaranteed as the following day lynch, that leaves 3 suspects to find 1 wolf. Plus me using various night abilities such as scries. If the wolves waste a night kill on me (which doesn't help their win condition and may end up wasting a night kill if I'm baning myself) then it actually helps the villagers even more.

However, if we DON'T lynch Recaiden and lynch, say, me instead (worst case for villagers) then we end up with three wolves and 8 villagers. Tomorrow morning there will be 3 wolves and 7 villagers. If you lynch Mustiado (because Recaiden will be protecting himself) then there will be 2 wolves and 6 villagers and the following morning there will be 5 villagers and 2 wolves. Then you spend two days to lynch Recaiden at the end of which there will be 1 wolf and 3 villagers. At which point, depending on how lucky the wolves get killing masons, it will be an open game. Anyone might win.

So to sum up, believe me or don't believe me. I don't care and neither should you. Look instead to the numbers. I've made mistakes this game. Haven't lots of us made mistakes? But the sole and only reason that Mustiado posted what he did is because if we don't lynch Recaiden today it makes a huge difference to who wins and who loses. If you don't believe me go run the numbers yourself. Work out what happens next if you lynch me or Mustiado instead. This is a last ditch attempt to save Recaiden one last time. So you can lynch me as revenge for a supposed betrayal or you can lynch Recaiden and make victory that much more sure.

Oh and another reason to believe me? Another reason why Mustiado tried so hard to get you to lynch me? Because you can guarantee I am on your side:

1) I want Allyria dead as a victory condition.
2) I want to survive until the end of the game and night baning while not getting lynched is number one best way to do that.
3) I want to survive until the end of the game and having the game end as soon as possible, is number two best way to do that. The quickest way to end the game is to lynch 3 wolves rather than wait for 7 or 8 night kills.