1. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Community Worldbuilding Project [Urban and Urbane]

Good idea. I changed the name to Ravenshome. Also I had sorta imagined it as being rather clean. Also normally bright except around the perimeter. I'd think it would have magical lighting.
    I would expect it to be surprisingly well maintained, and I kinda see it as having more stone buildings than most other places (also the lack of vandalism helps things last longer, and when it occurs it quickly goes away. Sometimes with the one who caused it). I could see some idiot trying to dump trash there too:
    "Hah, now my trash is out of the way and time to go back to my district." few minutes later "Man, I coulda sworn this was the way out. Wait where am I. Now that I think about it these statues really are kinda creepy. I can't help but feel like they're watching me. Wait, there wasn't a statue there a minute ago. Hey, why'd all the lights go out. Someone Hel..."

Edit: Also I could see one of the rules being something like not lying about the products one sells. This would mean that Ravenshome would be a good place to go to avoid getting ripped off in the markets as you wouldn't need to worry much about people trying to sell false products.

Owrtho
    Last edited by Owrtho; 2009-08-06 at 12:44 AM.
    Tables
    Want them to look nice? Have a guide

My Homebrew
    [creature]Shiny: Monster Competition XXXVI entry.
    [class]Wisp fire guide: Follow me. I have such sights to show you.
    [class]Ozodrin: A class to play as an eldritch horror.
    other hombrew