Just thought I would toss in an update about what's going on.

My mood is not improving. I'm still very upset with the theft of my stuff out of my room. I've gone to the police about it, but I've not had any reply back from them from the initial report of my stuff being stolen. I have more info on the laptop, tried to add it to the report but as it's not assigned to an officer yet, the lady on the phone (who I waited 53 minutes to talk to) pretty well said "That's nice, now tell that to the officer when your case is assigned to someone".

I know a person who is directly involved with the theft and claims to know where the laptop is. I'm really close to taking the law into my own hands and getting the laptop (and consequently all my other stuff) back. The problem is I am not stable enough to even attack on that.

I'm on my way to the bank today to finally get my account changed due to the theft. Not that the suspect has been able to use my laptop (it was password protected and it is rumoured to be heavily damaged), but it's to err on the side of caution. Should probably also let HRSDC know too, but I don't know what they would be able to do... other than change my access code... which just gives me another number to remember...

I'm also trying to prevent myself from blowing my remaining credit to purchase a replacement laptop. I feel that if I go to the bank today I'll go straight over to the Source and pick up that laptop that I priced at $606 (tax included) and have a huge target sign painted on me again. I just need my computer. I can't continue living at this pace.