1. - Top - End - #661
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Thanatos's Tharmturges Present: Tropical, Tipsy, and Typically Random Banter #127

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    Pub quiz? Is that...like...barroom trivia?
    Um . . .
    What's not to get? It's a quiz. In a pub. Generally the quiz contains easy questions, popular knowledge and moderately to fiendishly difficult things. Often people joke about how they'd love Stephen Fry on their team. And the host is the person who runs the pub, so he's vicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredthefighter View Post
    I just had an induction day on Friday. But actual "school" started Today. And I get a FREE hour of nothing everyday at school.
    Current timetable:
    Monday - Lesson 1 (History), Lesson 2 (Free/Study period), Lesson 3 (Maths), Lesson 4 (Biology), Lesson 5 (English Language).
    Tuesday - Lesson 1 (History), Lesson 2 (English Language), Lesson 3 (Biology), Lesson 4 (PSHE), Lesson 5 (Free period).
    Wednesday - Lesson 1 (Maths), Lessons 2 3 and 4 (General Studies), Lesson 5 (Recreation)
    Thursday - Lesson 1 (Free period), Lesson 2 (Maths), Lesson 3 (Biology), Lesson 4 (English Language), Lesson 5 (History).
    Friday - Lesson 1 (Free period), Lesson 2 (History), Lesson 3 (Maths), Lesson 4 (Biology), Lesson 5 (English Language).

4 whole hours of time in school where I don't have to do anything (and I can chose to do my homework in those hours, leaving me with more free time after school)

I love 6th form.
    Firstly, General Studies is a crock. Most universities don't even accept it as a qualification.
    Secondly, VIth form sucks. I used to have forty five minutes to three free hours a day at college. And I could leave the premises any time I liked, even if it meant skipping a lecture.

@Maggy: I don't watch James Bond films.
    *steals teh Maggeh Box*
    Last edited by CurlyKitGirl; 2009-09-07 at 12:56 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!