1. - Top - End - #449
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: KataraAltinaII's Premature Not So Short & To-The-Point Random Banter #130

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    I don't drink hot drinks at all. I kind of feel like I should drink tea (Because some stereotypes I like more than others), but the one time I tried it, I didn't like it. May not have been great tea, though. At some point I'll try some better tea with a slice of lemon rather than milk. If anything works, that will.
    Earl Grey, black, with a slice of lemon: amazing!
    Y'see, I'm not a fan of milky tea, and I only ever have half a teaspoon of sugar in mine.

ION, the lights in the bathroom are broken. Not completely, though - when you try to switch them on they flicker on and off in a way that's rather more disconcerting than just staying in the dark.
    Oh dearie, dearie me Thufir. You're being haunted by something and it'll come in the night.
    It'll come in the dark as you slumber fitfully, tossing and turning as your primal sense scream to your unconscious mind; screaming the warnings of millennia as the thing which breathes on the other side of the reflection crawls out from the erupting shadows and stumbles in towards your bedroom.
    Sluggishly, you'll awake from your eerie half - sleep as your primitive terrors force you into uncomfortable waking where you know only that it is coming, but you know not what it is.
    You creep your way over to the bedroom door and see that the bathroom lights were left on by another housemate and you go to turn them off, only to see out of the corner of your eye a lithe and unwholesome thing slip with its preternatural grace out of another room and float towards you. You, who simly stand there, frozen in the full realisation of it.
    You will never escape it.
    It will take you.
    It will take you back behind the reflections into the world where it will play with you, eat you, tease you and eventually end you.
    You will never be again.

@^: That description makes me think of Discworld elves.
    Umm, cats are Discworld elves. Remember what Magrat says.
    Last edited by CurlyKitGirl; 2009-10-01 at 02:45 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!