Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
Good luck Mordy, hope you manage to graduate and that you come back here all qualified with a cool spiffy job! Look after your self buddy, and if you're reading this then stop, you have work to do!

So, it's time for me to say my own goodbyes. I've managed to get on here once in the last week, I just have too many things to do right now to contribute to the board in the way you people deserve, and I can't abide turning up every week or so going 'hey, remember me?'. So I'm off for a while, at least until after Mordy gets back and most probably longer. If things clear up I may return, but quite honestly, it's definitely if rather than when. At least for those of you (read: most of you) who find me needlessly silly and annoying this is probably a good thing!

Thanks for all the great times over the last two and a half years guys, this place is very special as far as the interwebs go Those of you that want to keep in touch probably already have my MSN, if not just PM me, I'll probably check it a few times over the next few months. I'd advise emailing me rather than waiting for me to come online though, chat is one of the many things I don't have any time for anymore.

So long people, and thanks for all the fish. Even if I never come back properly, I'll definitely come on in June to post me and Mrs B's wedding photo's, to annoy and amaze you in equal measure.
Damn.

Sad to see you go.

I hope you'l come back sometime, I'm too realistic to add the soon part. So I'm going to wish you the best of luck, may the world's joy be with you and I hope you and the missus have a happy and blessed life toghetter.

Goodbye Banjo.