1. - Top - End - #459
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Il'deav Ilah'naie's Indiscreet Intimacies on Indigo Iceboats Random Banter #135

That's what I thought too. I still don't know why I put so much thought into it though.
    I put so much thought and wondering into that minor tangent into forgetting the most important and painful event of the day!

I was walking the dogs (in the dark of the morning) today, and it was very muddy and slippy. Well, the Koorly One slipped and naturally put out her hand to stop herself.
    And shoved it right into a bramble bush before falling onto the hand in question and mildly twisting my wrist.
    I wasn't wearing gloves either despite how fleepin' cold it was!
    So I shredded my hand. Two of my fingers, my thumb and the whole outside edge of my palm are cut and scratched to hell and naturally covered in cuts, bruises and plasters.
    My pinky and palm are the worst, had to pluck thorns and bits of thorns out of my flesh for a good hour after I got back.
    Strangely, my main typing fingers are mostly okay.
    Last edited by CurlyKitGirl; 2009-12-15 at 01:33 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!