CR 3?! Wow, I guess my build IS pretty good vs. tons of small fry given I beat them in spite of the slew of 18s, 19s and 20s. That makes me ding with 300 XP from the Kobolds and 75 from the badger, putting me at 1275.

Either way, course of action is as follows:
- Level-up (well, duh; in-game it happens instantaneously)
- Smash all Goblin heads, and ensure that the damn Badger is dead too; taking no risks leaving some Unconscious or similars behind. Besides, he really, really doesn't like those Goblins right now.
- Loot both rooms taking 20 on Search (for a grand total of 20).

How many weapons did the Goblins have? 3 Javelins each or only the Javelin-throwers? Eh, I'll just pick up all the Morningstars anyways.

Query: May I retrain one of my Domains and some associated skills in lieu of the level-up? I just realized I had picked a Domain I won't want, one that has not been used at all yet (Magic-domain), and would want to switch to Kobold-domain for Trapfinding & Search+Disable Device in class for Cleric-levels.

I initially picked Magic-domain as an alternative for if I can't use Lesser Vigor (to eventually acquire Wands of Repair Light Damage), but that turns out to be completely unnecessary.

Either way, I'll level-up into Cloistered Cleric 1/Crusader 1. I'll update my character sheet accordingly, and retrain if possible/applicable/whatever. Then get back to this party.