View Single Post

Thread: The Plague of the Marked [Group 1]

1. - Top - End - #172
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: The Plague of the Marked [Group 1]

Eleanor

Eleanor seems to be in her thoughts. "Magic, I suppose, enables remote communication. The man was certainly capable of some manner of mystics so it wouldn't surprise me if someone in his order were capable of remote messaging. Can you say if the humans had been waiting here, or if they just passed through? If they somehow took over the Plagued, chances are they'd have been waiting here for some time for some to pass by. If this was coordinated, on the other hand, they would have just passed through."

She raises her head a bit, now speaking with more determination: "Either way, we should either split up with one fast, stealthy person checking out the trail of the massive Plagued; it's fresh enough that anyone should be able to follow that. That or we should all go after the black man's trail, and the less apparent trail. I daresay the man's trail along with the...whatever that other trail is is more like to reveal what we are looking for."

Let's see just how much she knows about the area:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Knowledge (Geography) - (1d20+3)[16] (trained check; she can gain information above DC10)
    Last edited by Eldariel; 2010-02-09 at 01:30 AM.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.