1. - Top - End - #9
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [D&D 3.5e] The Masters of Schools of Magic

Yes that's really nice and wait, what? Iconic evoker using Planar Bubble (an abjuration) as his primary awesome? That's like basing an Evoker on the Orb-spells or Maw of Chaos; efficient but not an evoker. While it does enhance your spells, the fact that the Evoker is a one-element miracle (while evocation encompasses them all and thus a master evoker should, IMHO, be proficient in them all and indeed, proficient enough to vary the energy types) doesn't really feel right to me.

Thanks, but I don't think it has the feel I want. Besides, War Mage is pretty insane; I think you might want to look at it too. It's in Age of Mortals. Adds damage to your spells on a per die basis. Yeah.
    Last edited by Eldariel; 2010-04-09 at 07:38 PM.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.