Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn
Class Skills: The Shrewd Tactician’s Class Skills (And the key ability for each skill) are Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Handle Animal (Cha), Intimidate (Cha), Jump (Str), Knowledge (all skills, taken individually) (Int), Ride (Dex), Search (Wis), Survival (Wis), and Swim (Str).
Skill Points at 1st level-(2 + Int Modifier) x4
Skill Points per Level-2 + Int Modifier
You've made a melee class without Spot and Listen as class skills, and with only 4+Int skill points? Tsk tsk...I thought we'd have learned better by now. More seriously, I think all classes should really have those two as class skills and no fewer than 4+Int points; might want to make that change to the Proud Warrior as well.

Weapon and Armour Proficiencies: A Shrewd Tactician is proficient with all armour and shields (Including Tower Shields), as well as all simple and martial weapons, and one exotic weapon of their choice.
The exotic weapon is a nice touch.

Draw and Fire: A Shrewd Tactician can swap weapons at a moments notice, firing their bow until their opponent is just in range before lashing out with a sword. At 1st level, a Shrewd Tactician gains Quick Draw as a bonus feat. At 3rd level, they gain Point Blank Shot as a bonus feat.
Spoiler
Show
My image of this class is irrevocably of a bow. I know that someone might not want to use it as such, what could I use instead of PBS?
Regarding PBS, it affects all ranged weapons, so whether they use a bow or not it's a good enough choice.

Perfect Aim: A Shrewd Tactician always strikes the spot he aims at. At 5th level, they deal additional dice of damage with their attacks. This bonus damage is equal to the base damage of the weapon. (1d12 for a Medium Greataxe, 2d6 for a Medium Greatsword) This is precision damage, and does not apply to creatures without discernable anatomies, or creatures immune to critical hits.
You can leave out the bolded part, since that's part of the definition of precision damage, but it's not a big deal.

Target Analysis: A Shrewd Tactician of at least 7th level always recognises their opponents weaknesses-and take advantage of it. Their attacks always deal either Cold, Fire, Electricity, Acid or their Standard damage type, whichever would deal most damage.

At 12th level, their attacks are treated as having the Frost, Flaming, Shocking, Venom or Sonic enhancement, matching the descriptor above. If they already do, the bonus damage is doubled.
(Treat Venom and Sonic as the same as Frost or Flaming, but for Acid and Sonic damage respectively.)

At 17th level, their attacks instead have the Icy Burst, Flaming Burst, Shocking Burst, Acidic Burst or Sonic Burst enhancements. If they already do, the bonus damage is doubled.
(Acidic Burst and Sonic Burst are the Acidic and Sonic variations on Icy or Flaming Burst)
I'd have the Tactician have to switch damage types as a swift action, myself. It's not having the right damage type on hand that I take issue with, it's that other abilities allowing you to use multiple damage types either only let you to attack once in a round or require out-of-combat meditation. Requiring an action to switch it would make it slightly more plausible.

Think First, Strike Second: A Shrewd Tactician of 8th level or higher who has time to study their opponents can strike for bonus damage. If they spend one standard action studying an opponent, they can deal bonus damage. This damage is equal to one dice per their class level divided by three.

This otherwise works like the Rogue’s Sneak Attack ability.
A standard action for up to 6d6 bonus damage on the next round (I assume, since a duration isn't specified)? I'd at least have it last a few rounds, say equal to his Int or Wis mod.

Deceit Unto Death (Ex): As an attack action, a Shrewd Tactician of at least 10th level can attempt to end the battle by tricking and terrifying their opponents. He can only attempt this if his opponent has remaining hit points of no more than half his class level times ten, and is within range of his weapon.
A Shrewd Tactician is always aware of whether an enemy is vulnerable to this attack.

The victim must make a Will save with DC equal to the Shrewd Tactician’s Class level + their Intelligence Modifier, or they succumb to the tricks of the Tactician, opening them to a fatal strike. This ability does not work on creatures without discernable anatomies. This ability does not require an attack roll.

If this ability fails to slay the target, it may not be used again that day.

At twentieth level, The DC of this attack increases to 10 + their Class level + their Intelligence Modifier. In addition, they may use the ability a second time after it fails. (Though after the attack has failed twice in one day, it’s unusable.)
This should require an attack roll, if only because a fatal attack without an attack doesn't really make sense.

Battle Plan: At 16th level, a Shrewd Tactician has a plan for almost any circumstance. Both they and their allies gain a +1 morale bonus on all rolls.
At 19th level, this becomes a +2 bonus.
This should specify a radius within which it applies.

Knowledge Manifest: A Noble Guardian of at least 7th level always knows instinctively the best way to harm their opponents-and prepares for it. Their attacks always deal either Cold, Fire, Electricity, Acid or their Standard damage type, whichever would deal most damage.

At 12th level, their attacks are treated as having the Frost, Flaming, Shocking, Venom or Sonic enhancement, matching the descriptor above. If they already do, the bonus damage is doubled.
(Treat Venom and Sonic as the same as Frost or Flaming, but for Acid and Sonic damage respectively.)

At 17th level, their attacks instead have the Icy Burst, Flaming Burst, Shocking Burst, Acidic Burst or Sonic Burst enhancements. If they already do, the bonus damage is doubled.
(Acidic Burst and Sonic Burst are the Acidic and Sonic variations on Icy or Flaming Burst)
See comment on the Tactician's ability.

Guardian: A Noble Guardian of at least 8th level is expert at drawing attention to themselves. Whenever an ally of the Noble Guardian within 5 feet/two class levels is attacked , the aggressor must make a will save with DC 15 + the Noble Guardians class level or move towards the Noble Guardian as quickly as possible, or attack them when in range. They must keep making will saves each new round they wish to attack another target, until they kill the Guardian.
This is a bit too effective. I'd grant the affected creature a new save whenever a creature other than the Guardian attacks it, and a cumulative +2 bonus on each save.

Starting at 15th level, they may also add their Wisdom Modifier (but only the modifier from their unmodified stats) to their hit points each time they gain a hit die.
I'd make this the higher of Wis or Con, not both; hit point inflation is a big enough problem that even a tank shouldn't be adding a primary ability modifier to HP on top of Con.

Shattering Strike (Ex): As an attack action, a Noble Guardian of at least 10th level can attempt to end the battle with one perfectly aimed strike. He can only attempt this if his opponent has remaining hit points of no more than half his class level times ten, and is within range of his weapon.
A Noble Guardian is always aware of whether an enemy is vulnerable to this attack.

The victim must make a Fort save with DC equal to the Noble Guardians Class level + their Wisdom Modifier, or have their spine shattered, their skull smashed, or in some other devastating way, slain. This ability does not work on creatures without discernable anatomies. This ability does not require an attack roll.

If this ability fails to slay the target, it may not be used again that day.

At twentieth level, The DC of this attack increases to 10 + their Class level + their Wisdom Modifier. In addition, they may use the ability a second time after it fails. (Though after the attack has failed twice in one day, it’s unusable.)
See comment on the Tactician's ability.

Sixth Sense: A Noble Guardian of 19th level can feel attacks before they strike. They add their Wisdom Modifier to their AC.
This comes way too late to matter. Move this up to low levels, and move Off Guard up to 19th.

Heroic Skill At 16th level, a Proud Warrior’s mastery of the spectacular finish extends way beyond the normal. They may make critical hits even against creatures normally immune to this affect. (Although the Vorpal enhancement is not necessarily fatal against other creatures)
Any special abilities that trigger on crits should still have no effect on crit-immune creatures.

Performer: A Proud Warrior of at least 19th level is beautiful to watch in action. Any character that watches them fight and has an attitude of indifferent or better will have their attitude increased by one step. This may only ever improve the attitude of any given character by one stage.
In addition, they gain a +2 on Perform (Dance) checks.
This should at least require a Will save, if you want to make it supernatural, or a Perform/Diplomacy check otherwise.

-------------------------------------------

Otherwise, these look good. Slightly haphazard theme-wise, but they're close enough to archetypes that I think they work.