Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
You mean our schedule of staying up until 3-5 am?
It's true. We have the willpower to stay up until dawn, but the downside is losing the morning.

ION:
Dad iust made me rererereorganise his bookshelf. Even though he knows that Little Brother and Little Sister have purloined many of the books that belong on it.
I have discovered the following things:
1) Little Brother and Little Sister have, between them, manaaged to rip the covers off about three-quarters of mum's paperback WoT series. And have mangled about a third of our total hardback's dustiackets. And several more are iust missing entirely.
They. Will. Be. Punished.
2) Dad has nicked all of my Discworld books bar three for his own collection. They are being taken back today.
3) Dad was also the one who stole my entire ASoIaF series. They will now be in Little Brother and Sister's rooms. They will be taken back today. And if they are damaged They. Will. Be. Punished. Severely.
4) There are a total of ten miscellaneous books that belong to me that are on his bookshelves. They are being reclaimed. As are the ones in the rest of the series' in the siblings rooms.
5) FOr some reason Dad has two copies of almost every single Belgariad and Mallorean book. And three of The Demon Lord of Karanda.
6) My Dad has almost every single Terry Brooks book he ever published. Well, I rediscovered this one. The same goes for David Gemmel and Terry Goodkind.
7) He's going to flip his lip when he sees what's happened to his (and mum's) books.
8) His old book club almost always sent him a free book which was one of the middle of a series or in two cases, the third book in a trilogy.
9) My Dad kept a soldering iron and a saw snaffled away at the very back of the bookcase. They are now on the floor where they belong.
10) I needed to get this list up to ten so I will mention that we have too many of those oddly sized paperbacks which are, in many cases larger than the hardback versions of the same books.

I am dusty, sweaty, hot, displeased and contemplating some serious vengeance.
The angry Curly avvie is coming out.