Mary Poppins
Carlisee talent, if he had one, was empathy. He could feel for you, and could recognize it. He could trust you, and he knew it, "Fear. A bit of fear I think; but also a lust for power. It first started as a defense, shortly after we realized Bella was pregnant. It was to be a way to defend her, just a little magic. Then it became more, as new fears arose. Killers filled Alice's visions, back before..." He stops. Cold. Tears leaking from his eyes. Alice was a sore spot.

Team Nazi + Samus(when did you become the DM? )
The pain had been...words don't describe it. The things nightmares are made of, based on the Cannibal. He'd felt every inch. But it hadn't mattered. He felt stronger. He could take on the world again. The Shadow Don would be back on top. He just had to stop Armageddon. Ganon shakes his head, "I did once. Then I killed her. Women."

Peter Parker
He drives you there with no issue, though you see him dodge roadblocks and massive holes in the ground. He drops you off at the hotel, where you book a room with no trouble. Now it was time to investigate.