Quote Originally Posted by zagan View Post
Image doesn't show.
It does for me, right now. Maybe you have a problem with DeviantArt showing on your computer? I have had that happen.

Seem fine, note on formating you've skipped line for no reason.
I guess I could fix it. It sort of seemed rather minor.

same question as stone child can you use both this and standard rage ?
Well, they are both enhancement bonuses, so they wouldn't stack, and you would have to pay the rage point cost per round, and all you would get would be a bonus to skills, a bonus to dexterity, and a rather minor bonus to will saves.

Does the attack is an immediate action or only spending the point to affect the next attack ? You need to clarify that.
I will clarify. It was meant to be that by spending the rage points, you also sacrifice and immediate action, and your next melee or ranged attack is a smite.

We'll se when we get there. Formating niptick: you skip two line betwen that and next ability.
Oops.

Does it stack with paladin ability ?
Sacred bonuses do not stack with each other, but the Paladin ability is an untyped bonus, and stacks with all other bonuses that are not from the same source (I.E. doesn't stack with divine grace).

Very good ! What action is need to activate it ?
Move, methinks. He honestly doesn't gain very much use for them, except for moving, and I want him to try to spread his actions out.

Nice but it seem to also affect ally. is that normal ?
Yup. The barbarian, and the Templar, tend to be more solo powered. They can function with others, but it tends to get dangerous. This is sort of different for the Stoneskinned and Silvershaft, who actually do better with allies (and partially with the Bladedancer, but they benefit from allies in the same way that a scout does).

Very good capstone but at this level it's correct.
Thanks.

Continuing in the spoiler:
Spoiler
Show

Need if you don't want to make an error.
Yup. Also, it is like the signature move of Paladins, and by that thread, Templars.

Seem strong at first glance but with the limit of your templar level is should be alright. The mount might even end up be too fragile. perhaps templar level plus half other level ?
I like that idea.

Interesting, cast as a standard action ?
Yes. Will be added.

Caster level ? (frequenntly need to remove curse)
Equal to your hitdice. Will be added.

The cost line is empty, do you intend to add a rage point cost ? And if so how does it work with the 10 minute ritual ?
No. Sorry, formatting error.

Good, caster level ?
Hitdice, again. Will be added.

My only problem is that it replace the paladin almost completly and does it better. But the paladin isn't great to begin with so. *shrug*
Yeah, that is a problem I have with paladins in general, but with all of the other Paladin fixes on this forum, it doesn't seem all that bad.

Good work once again.
Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by peterpaulrubens View Post
RE: the Stoneskin PrC:
"Steelskin" seems oddly named. I think steelskin would be better as granite skin to match the rest of the powers.
Thanks, I like that name.

RE: the Templar:
I like the end product but it seems like an odd progression from "I fight because i RAGE" to "I fight for the holyness and the light! WITH RAGE!!"
Well, it is less "for the holiness and the light" and more "because I am afraid of what I do not understand, and I hide behind that fear with a holy aura of holiness, and because it would break my world view if those I thought were 'evil' turned out to not really be quite so... evil."

Also, it is entirely possible with the barbarian class to have a character who "fights for the holiness and the light" while still being a barbarian, so for most characters, it won't necessarily be that gradual, this class will just provide them with actual mechanical representations of that piousness.

I do like the capstone though, brings to mind the archangel Tyrael from Diablo 2.
I really need to go play Diablo. I have heard some great things about it, and played the beginning, but never all the way through.