Quote Originally Posted by zagan View Post
Seem fine. Any specific reason a minimum 8 level entry ?
Actually, it is a minimum level 7 entry.

You spend rage point equal to half your level. So the higher your level the more it cost you ? Also if it was intend you need to pecise minimum 1.
Oh, good point. And yes, that is how all of the rage abilities work, 1/2 the prestige class level in order to start the rage. For the regular rage, it is 1/4 the barbarian level in order to start it.

Five bonus attack (at 10, ECL 17), wow, it seem strong but thinking about it, it's probably alright.
Also usual question can I rage and dance at the same time, not much benefit I know but I need to ask.
Yeah, that is the main mechanical benefit gained from this class. And yes you can, but it costs quite a bit (you have to pay for the activation for both, and the round by round cost.)

"increase her speed to incredible speeds" ???
Increadible level no ?
Otherwise fine.
Well, what can I say, it is fluff. And actually, consider what would happen with only the prerequisites and this ability. 40 base land speed, and if she runs, and has the run feat, that is 320 feet in a round. Compare that to the normal humans base land speed, times four if they had the run feat, which would be 120. So, she can run almost three times faster than any normal human. Now, consider it with the rage abilities. Her base land speed at level 10 is 30+60, or 90. 90 times 8 is 720 feet. That is a full six times faster than any human being. That is the equivalent of running the 100 meter dash in
(3.280839895 feet in a meter, therefore the 100 meter dash is 328.0839895 feet. 720/328.0839895=) 2.19456000000877824 seconds. That is so fast that a normal person's flesh would come off of their bones, and their joints would literally break.

Need work in the wording, I think you mean for the dancer to count as being in an adjacent square for the purpose of determining flanking but only for an allie and not herself ? Yeah, it need to be clarified.
Oh, yeah. I suppose I could base it off of the Shadow Hand stance, Island of Blades.

Dance Abilities:
Spoiler
Show

Very original. Does the enemy movement provoq Aoo (from your allie for example) ?
No. It is forced movement, so that wouldn't make all that much sense.

Nice class, at high level it will probably deal very high amount of damage with the amount of attack it can make and skirmish.
Yeah, this class is meant to be the Skirmisher. Also, notice; he gains 5 attacks at his highest bonus, plus four attacks for having a highish BAB. He gains Skirmish +6d6/+6. That is only 54d6 damage, plus Strength or Dexterity, if he hits on every attack. He will most likely miss on 2, leaving him with 42d6, and this is only at level 18 or 19, in which casters are doing far, far more damage, creating planes, and destroying entire civilizations. To me, it doesn't seem all that bad.

I could be wrong of course, and if that is the case, I will adjust this. I noticed that the Bladedancer could do 200+ damage per round, and that felt out of line. Maybe I should tone it down, and have it be an extra attack per 5 points of BAB they possess? One less skirmish ability? What do you think?