Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Helms View Post
Y'know, now that we can see Chopper's reindeer form actually does look different from before, is anyone else wondering if his human form and rumble ball forms have also grown, or changed in some way?

I figure it's gonna end up in a big showdown between the Marines, the fakes and the Straw Hats. Luffy gets to beat down Sentomaru, Franky and maybe Sanji get a Pacifista, and maybe Vice Admiral Momonga will show up in time to lose a swordfight to Zoro. The fakes and their rookies will be utterly crushed between them.

Alternatively, the real Luffy will beat all the fakes before the other Straw Hats or the Marine reinforcements even arrive, which would be hilarious.

I refuse to accept "normal" as description of a guy who started out being able to wield a sword with his mouth and throw buildings around - and only went upwards from there. This is One Piece, anyone who can reasonably be described as "normal" is so far from Badass that they couldn't see it with the Hubble Telescope
I consider himself "normal" in the sense all his abilities comes from hard work and training even the wield sword with his mouth (I recall a scene of young zoro training with weights in his mouth). Also the throwing a building didn't come till the Arabasta arc, and well if they were in the grand line after some months (?) of navigating I think they had surpassed most of the run of the mill pirates, even the ones who managed to get to the Grand Line