View Single Post

Thread: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC

1. - Top - End - #117
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC

Ah I almost forgot about our special guest. Lets see what we can get from him and then leave him tied and gagged so he cannot give us away. Pulling a gnarled, thin white wand from his haversack and expends some of its energy to bring the lizardfolk to conciousness.

Spoiler
    Show
    Expending 1 charge from my lesser vigor wand. Who has the highest intimidate? Or should I use diplomacy unless someone else has a higher modifier. Mine is...+9 diplomacy and +1 intimidate.

Crouching infront of the restrained lizardfolk, Trunk gently says in draconic I have no intention of harming you, but if you resist, try to escape or give away our position in any way then my friends here, gesturing at his friends around him, won't hesitate to cut you down. Now, how many of your brethren live in the temple? And how are your defences organised?

Spoiler
    Show
    diplomacy:(1d20+9)[19]. If this rolls badly ( which sods law it will) then feel free to use intimidate or diplomacy. I'm sure that if we all joined in to look imposing we could get intimidate bonuses

Well i rolled average for diplo, stealth rolls are as follows.
    Hide: [roll]1d20-1[/roll]
    MS: [roll]1d20-1[/roll]
    Just wait, natural 20s here i come
    Last edited by FuryOfMetal; 2010-11-05 at 05:07 PM.
    Awesome avatar created by Darwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeavelli View Post
    DM says: *Anything, anything at all.*

Players think: "Obviously, the solution is murder!"
    Player Registry