Quote Originally Posted by Rancor1 View Post
snip
This is the second time in one thread you've done this, so I feel it merits comment. It is only natural to disagree with the judges, but please direct any disputes or reubttals to the chairman via PM so he can decide if the dispute is valid and post it anonymously. Not doing so puts us in danger of another debacle like Round VII, which was apparently not pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintRidley View Post
I'll steal OMG Ponies's placements here and modify. Someone more official can confirm my math and make a real table.
No more official, but I'd be happy to make it pretty. Also, looks either you or I have Nini's score wrong by one point. According to the spreadsheet:

THE (FINAL?) TALLY
{table=head]Name|Place|Total|Average
Chieftain Nini|GOLD|77.5|3.875
Vermillion|SILVER|72|3.6
Laph Roaig|BRONZE|69.5|3.475
Gazebo Jones|BRONZE|69.5|3.475
Eric Redscale|Fifth|67|3.35
Bu the Hobo Fist|Sixth|66.5|3.325
Simon the Incompetent Archer|Seventh|54|2.7
Uthunan Kavuilika|Eighth|53.5|2.675[/table]

So, I guess that's "Best in Show." For funsies, I've also been tracking the following categories on my spreadsheet:
  • Most Original: Eric Redscale
  • Most Powerful: Gazebo Jones
  • Most Elegant: Vermillion
  • Best Use of Secret Ingredient: Chieftain Nini

Feel free to think up funnier names for said categories. Also, as a shameless plug, I've updated the Hall of Records with some number-crunching goodness from rounds I-XIV [waiting until the official reveal to include this round]. Shake Amphetryon's hand, everyone, as he's our most frequent competitor with 10 entries in the first 14 rounds!