New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: All Flesh Must Be Eaten Group 1

Jack

Yeah, my emergency kit from the car. Change of clothes, first aid kit, spare glasses and the like. My multitool, of course.
    Thanks to Edwin for the Avatar!

2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground

"Think that what's who now?"

Leslie looks confused.

Beguiler, you just got served.
    ALL hail DirtyTabs, creator of this wonderful UserClone TRONpony!
    *sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC
    Railroading isn't saying "There is a wall there", Railroading is when you say "There is a wall everywhere BUT there"

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

*points at the thing in the corner*

I think he means that. We were wondering if that was the generator.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Troll in the Playground

"Right. Anybody know much about ancient technology?" asks Leslie with a sarcastic sneer.

*sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Railroading isn't saying "There is a wall there", Railroading is when you say "There is a wall everywhere BUT there"

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

Not me. I can do computers, basic genetics, and advise you on your 401k. Electronics? Nope.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Let's see the clunker. Most of these things are about the same anyways. Giant car engines and batteries, but without wheels. Gas goes in, power comes out. There's plenty of cars out there anyways. One's that aren't burning that is." Hax moves over to the ladder and climbs into the loft.
    You don't want the monster? You don't throw the switch.
    Awesome Avatar by Starwoof

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

Outside on the street

Senetor Han frowned deeply as she pressed her back against a wall. With her, taking cover was Dimitri Khrushchev and Ivan Hosachova. They were both agents of the Russian mafia, sent for her...protection. That had been against rivals though, not...this.

"Is Vladimir back yet??" she hissed silently. The third member, Vlad Joyovich, was scouting for more of the rioters, if that was what they actually were.

"Yes...there he is" Dimitri ducked his head around the corner as his comrade ran up to join them.

"No rioters, yet ma'am" Vlad nodded "But there is a pretty decent building over down the street and I think people are inside"

Shona raised an eyebrow "Really?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Fine, then we make for that building" and without further prompting the small group made it down the street to the warehouse.

Dimitri pounded on the door "We are survivors" he shouted "Let us in!"
    Last edited by Greystone; 2009-01-07 at 10:10 AM.
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

8. - Top - End - #38
    Orc in the Playground

Juan
    "So how much juice it got left?" Juan looks over the loft's railing and scans the area. "What the hell was that? You hear somethin' just now?"
    Deviantart
    Youtube
    Spoiler
    Show
    Every few years, the yank moviegoing public is greeted with a movie that instantly earns the desirable tag of "One of the Scariest Movies Ever Made!" This designation accustomed be reserved for less than the foremost special of terror tales — psychotic, The Exorcist, Alien — however currently, it is a catch phrase combat, Saw, The Descent, Paranormal Activity, Insidious, Sinister — the list goes on. (But no Jack and Jill? What the hell?) -A Wise Adbot

9. - Top - End - #39

"I don't know. I can't make heads or tails of the damned thing. Anyone down there take auto? Or machine shop? They might be able to tell you more. I can't hear god knows anything up here though."

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

Senator Shona heard the muffled voices and pulled out the mini-bullhorn she had picked up off a police officer "This is Senator Han" She said into the horn "Open up"
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

Great. Some idiot with a bullhorn just let all those things know where we are.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

Ivan grabbed the bullhorn and pulled it down "ma'am I much protest, you will bring te rioters"
    Han smiled cryptically "Perhaps that is part of the plan" Ivan's eyes widened, but Vlad simply pounded on the door again.
    Last edited by Greystone; 2009-01-08 at 01:12 PM.

- SurlySeraph

13. - Top - End - #43
    Pixie in the Playground

Looking over the generator you guys do seem to make out a what was once a clear section. There seems to be some liquid sloshing about half way up it.

Shona:

One the other side of the door is some mumbling. Final a southern voice shouts out. "Bull****. What do you want? There's other places for you to go. Why here?"

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground

"It is the strongest building on the block and there are people inside" she said "We have weapons, we can help defend the building"

- SurlySeraph

15. - Top - End - #45

"We're doing just fine on our own thanks! Shove off!"

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

Shona frowned darkly at the next words, but she kept her tone even "Let us in, before all this shouting attracts the rioters. I have trained gunman with me, invaluable during this time of crisis"

- SurlySeraph

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

We have two large gentleman with shotguns who want to keep the door closed. Convince them.

18. - Top - End - #48

"It only takes one shot. Who needs training when it doesn't matter if you have a target?"

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

"I don't assume to appeal to your sense of patriotism" tried SHona.
    Last edited by Greystone; 2009-01-10 at 10:58 AM.

- SurlySeraph

20. - Top - End - #50
    Orc in the Playground

Juan
    He rubs his hands together and furrows his brow. He turns to Hax and in a hushed voice mumbles, "What happens if they try showin' us how good they can shoot when the bosses say no?"
    Deviantart
    Youtube
    Spoiler
    Show
    Every few years, the yank moviegoing public is greeted with a movie that instantly earns the desirable tag of "One of the Scariest Movies Ever Made!" This designation accustomed be reserved for less than the foremost special of terror tales — psychotic, The Exorcist, Alien — however currently, it is a catch phrase combat, Saw, The Descent, Paranormal Activity, Insidious, Sinister — the list goes on. (But no Jack and Jill? What the hell?) -A Wise Adbot

21. - Top - End - #51

"We lose the homicidal maniacs and gain a pair of shotguns. Win win. Unless they're really packing, the crates in here should be about as bulletproof as concrete or kevlar."

22. - Top - End - #52
    Troll in the Playground

"I dunno about you guys, but I'm not about to risk my neck by jumping in the middle of that. If they kill each other, we should take their guns, and either hole up here or move on, depending on whether they **** the place up."
    Last edited by UserClone; 2009-01-12 at 08:03 PM.

*sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #53
    Pixie in the Playground

Chill out here a second. Jim turns to the rest of you inside. Democracy time. What do you all want to do?

24. - Top - End - #54
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, if there's some way to see out there, we should at least make sure none of 'em are bitten and there's no nasties on their tail. If that checks out, I say the more the merrier. Specially if we end up partyin' like Donner, if you know what I mean," he adds with a grim smirk.

*sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #55

"Keep the bastards out. They've brought the damned Zeds with them, let them have them. I figure, we get what we can and need off the ground, roof is corrugated steel I suppose, we could cut through it and get out of here, worse comes to worse. 'sides, stupid people with guns tick me off."

26. - Top - End - #56
    Orc in the Playground

Juan
    He scratches his belly and frowns, "Donner? That's sick yo... Your sick. I'm not gonna eat nobody." He shrugs as he looks at Jim, "Thought this wasn't a democracy." He climbs down the ladder. "Letting someone out there to die is really messed up. That's what I think."
    Deviantart
    Youtube
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #57
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FlWiPig View Post
    I say the more the merrier. Specially if we end up partyin' like Donner, if you know what I mean,"
    OOC: You do not understand how much I appreciated that. It will keep me entertained for days.

IC:
    The young man from the young couple also voices his support for letting them in. Jim grunts and talks to Gary for a bit. You can come on one condition! We check y'all out to make sure you ain't bit.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

Shona glances at the rest and then sighs "Agreed, though I shall not get indecent for you to check."

She waits for the doors to open.

- SurlySeraph

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

Fair 'nuff Miss, although as I said, the two large gentlemen with the guns are calling the shots right now.

*to the two near him*

I think we may need to get out quickly. Let's grab supplies and make plans.

30. - Top - End - #60

"I'm with you. The ladder to that loft. What would it take to get it clear of the ground? Also, someone needs to find a hacksaw, or a blowtorch. "