New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Lord of the Rings WW : The journey Begins [game thread]

Well, lets see you said to me that you changed your point to kwark beacuse you gor a "good reason to switch for him". Since you told me to look for this reason in the thread I must assume that it was one of the posts between this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Umbrella View Post
    Alright, so I have a few people who I suspect, and I don't know who to point at. I guess I should be vocal now, and not just talkative. Shadow, your analysis of me was faulty.

Shadowcaller, for the exact same reasons as Shadow had stated earlier on. And no, I'm not taking this from Shadow, but I had thought so earlier. He helped stop the Murska bandwagon on day one, pushed it until the day we actually lynched Murska, and on that day he decided to vote for someone else. I don't really get it.

Kwarkpudding, Bushranger and Mal for posting habits. Not much more than that... Maybe Dirk Kris too, but I don't think I played a game with him past W&W, but I didn't pay attention to it until later on.

Shadow. Yes, his analysis was nicely done, but he tried to stop a Nazgul bandwagon. I don't know why, but he's higher up on the list of people to distrust nonetheless. If he is one, then... I'm ashamed of Shadow. If not, then good. I haven't seen him as a bad guy in a while, though. Plus he seems to be making a few mistakes here and there, but that's called being human.

The rest of the people... I don't really know. Any help on everyone's actions thus far? Anyone else up for analyzing? Shadow already did one, but... Well, Mechafox and Lavidor seem to have good reason behind them. Dunno about Istari anymore. Plus, I kinda feel guilty for getting Istari killed in USB II when he was the seer. At least I think he was.

Mmmmm... Shadowcaller looks like the best choice at the moment. If anyone presents better evidence towards someone else, I'll point at them.
    And the post were you change your vote to kwark.
    Now lets see what post you might been refering to:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Well both you and shadow are in fact wrong, I'm nothing but a simpel villager in this game.

I helped Murska beacuse we talk a lot outside the game and also beacuse he is a wolf faaaar too many times in my opinion so I can't really lynch him (just look at other games, I hardly point at murska at all).

And thats pretty much your only point, if I had been a wolf I would have followed that damn Murska bandwagon immediately.
    My post can't have convinced you that much since you are pointing at me right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Istari View Post
    yes I was
    *mutters something about the people who decided to get the seer and baner into a bandwagon contest*

Anyways pointing at Kwarkpudding since Fin probably has secret network information
    Istaris post don't contain any good reasons at all, unless you think "Fin might have a network but just didin't tell us" is a better reason then everything you stated about me.

And then there is kwarkpuddings post...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwarkpudding View Post
    Okay, I have a few suspects.

The Bushranger, because he seems to only post when he's at risk of auto-lynch, and when he does, it's mostly just a name in red. I've played one other game with him, but in it he at least RP'd most of the time, and only missed 1 or 2 days.

Shadowcaller, mostly because he's really quiet, when he normally seems pretty involved.

and PhantomFox, he is driving the bandwagons, much like in WW classic, but only after the seer was confirmed and gone. I'm thinking this is because he didn't want to get scried as a Wolf or Devil before. Now that he's not in danger of scries, he comes out in the open.

Still pointing at The Bushranger, though.
    So to me you can't have a that good reason to change your vote. Therefore it looks like you abandoned ship when people started to vote for kwark.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2009-01-31 at 06:01 AM.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Orc in the Playground

Well in the interest of getting as much out of today as possible I'll side with Shadow and point at Shadowcaller. Purely to see what Shadow is up to.
    Waiting for that day, when we all have the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
    I'll never trust you again. Even if we're on the same team. Even if the narrators tell me to.
    Monkeytar by me!/DYF Avatar by Mr Saturn!

3. - Top - End - #303

It was the bottom paragraph of that last quote. I couldn't see how driving wolf wagons could possibly indicate PF, so I changed my point to him as I found it more suspicious than your excuses.

4. - Top - End - #304

Quote Originally Posted by Fin View Post
    Well in the interest of getting as much out of today as possible I'll side with Shadow and point at Shadowcaller. Purely to see what Shadow is up to.
    So you trust shadow... purely because he is shadow?
    Is anyone else seeing something wrong with that logic?

5. - Top - End - #305
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Istari View Post
    yes I was
    *mutters something about the people who decided to get the seer and baner into a bandwagon contest*

Anyways pointing at Kwarkpudding since Fin probably has secret network information
    Not purely because he is Shadow, no. I just want to see what he is up to. Besides two wagons is always better tahn one, especially near end game.
    I'll never trust you again. Even if we're on the same team. Even if the narrators tell me to.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Firbolg in the Playground

Imp

I haven't voted yet, have I... Shadowcaller.
    Last edited by Fawkes; 2009-01-31 at 04:44 PM.
    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    I can't find the one with the "cartoon butt," though.
    OK, finally tracked the Naked Superheroes guy down
    What do you see as being objectionable about it? The use of the word "bimbos"?
    Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    There are no nipples or genitals
    Looks like a nipple when I look close.
    Then don't look close.

7. - Top - End - #307

Quote Originally Posted by Mechafox View Post
    I haven't voted yet, have I... Shadowcaller.
    Aww crap... well I tried atleast.

Just hope the wolfs numbers are not high enough to win. *hopes that BU is a wolf*

8. - Top - End - #308

point to Blue Umbrella.

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    *ahem* *picks up megaphone*
    Attention everyone! Mal absolutly rocks!

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alpromteal.png

9. - Top - End - #309

Imp

Oops, sorry, I meant Shadow.
    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Then don't look close.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Titan in the Playground

Sorry all for the delay in the update.
    And still there were around three people who didn't vote....

''How does a umbrelly walk?''
    ''It must hang onto somebody, must be carried by somebody, leech!''
    ''Well, Shadowcaller isn't a really bright name...''
    ''No, it isn't. Sounds like he wants to call forth evil....'' The last man shudders as he says that.
    ''What the! Who painted that umbrella pink? We don't even have the colour pink in middle earth! Seriously, you'l find no mention of it all in the books.''
    ''So we've got a non-cannon leech? Kill it!''
    ''YEAH! Kill It!''
    ''I mean, it hasn't even rained yet since we left the Prancing Pony, you're very suspicious mate, and that you bring no practical use. We're going to have to lynch ya.''

''Blergh, I still thinks that fellow over there is more suspicious then me!'' the pink umbrella said, falling over in the direction of Shadowcaller.
    As the mob strings him up by the rope(you always have rope with you)
    Nothing happens.

''Sheesh, this is getting boring, can ya untie me already?''
    ''It must be dark magics!''
    ''Yeah, dark magics!''
    ''No, silly man! I'm a umbrella. Umbrella's don't need to breathe, as long as we aren't broken or burne......I shouldn't have said that, should IIIIIIIII'' The umbrellas sentence endsd in a scream as he's broken and burned.
    Finally, when the full blue moon turns pink under the screech of a howling owl, the umbrella turns into a werewolf uhm, were-umbrella. Weresomething, whatever.

Day 9 ends.
    Blue Umbrella was lynched. He was a wolf/nazgul.
    May Shadow pity me if I got it wrong because I sleepily rushed it in this morning because I had to go to school.
    Though he's a wolf, and I think my narration was pretty good, for a rushed and sleepy one.

Night 9 starts now and ends in around 24 hours, please send in all night actions to Dallas-Dakota, Reinholdt and Andre Fairchilde.
    We managed to screw up our timing enough that over the course of the game, more then a extra day has been added.....
    Last edited by Dallas-Dakota; 2009-02-02 at 01:48 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

11. - Top - End - #311

I don't know how correct my analyze was but my guess was correct atleast.

12. - Top - End - #312
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey look, the expected, almost mandatory 24 hour extension!

*stamps onto game*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

13. - Top - End - #313
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, thenks Reinholdt.
    Forums were somehow still down for me this morning but not for Herman. So I wasn't able to say earlier.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Ceikatar!

14. - Top - End - #314
    Dwarf in the Playground

*whew*

We made it.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

15. - Top - End - #315
    Ogre in the Playground

Haha! Right again. That should mean there's only 1 left, right?

16. - Top - End - #316
    Titan in the Playground

Rssh.
    He woke up.
    Rsshhh.
    What was that?
    RRRRRSSSH!
    Suddenly the nazgul were in his room.
    Wha!? He said sleepily and surprised.
    Oh nothing, just y'see. We don't like liars. You can't sumon the shadows at all! Liars must dieeeeee!

In the morning he was found, stabbed with fluffy pillows and his dark blades blood-stained.. Err.. I mean stabbed with dark blades and his fluffy pillows blood-stained.

Night 9 ends.
    Shadowcaller didn't make it, he was a villager/wary traveller.
    Day 10 starts now and ends in around 48 hours.

Those at autolynch-risk must vote today or be auto-lynched, please don't make me do this.

Dirk Kris,
    Shadow,
    Uncle Festy.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ceikatar!

17. - Top - End - #317
    Ogre in the Playground

Alright, we're down to the wire here.

1 Wolf (?)
    1 Mason
    1 Baner
    4 Villagers

Let's look at the players.

Dirk Kris: Dirk has pointed against 4 villagers, 1 wolf, but was only on one villager-killing wagon. No vote on Day 1 on the Murska/Zar Peter debate, off wagon Day 2, 1st point of the day on Day 4, though not at Murska. 4th point at Shish, 5th overall, but no vote on a close vote that got BU lynched.

Fin: Almost certainly not a Wolf, as he was successfully baned. To be a wolf, he would have to had contacted the real baner, convinced him to bane him, and then waste a kill targeting himself. Highly unlikely.

Malmagor Andrigal: No vote Day 1, on wagon vs. Catseye Day 2, no vote on the posthumous seer test Day 4 vs. Murska, no vote the day Shish got lynched, but 3rd against Kwark the next day. Most importantly, he was the final vote against BU that brought that day to a tie, until Mechafox corrected his post to put BU ahead.

Mechafox: Has pointed at zero wolves, and has a strange obsession for pointing at Shadow every other day or so recently.

PhantomFox: Myself. Though to be fair, I'll take myself into consideration. But having led multiple wagons against wolves clears me I would think. Also, Kwark tried to divert suspicion off herself onto me.

Shadow: I was starting to suspect Shadow now, as he has been suspiciously unproductive (0 points against wolves), a trick I used in the latest Classic. But the latest kill again his prominent suspicion Shadowcaller looks more like a frame-job to me. So now I'm not sure. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. There of course is his personal rule, but I find some wolves like to count on villagers misusing it.

Uncle Festy: Off-wagon Day 4 on the day Murska got lynched, 2nd on the Shish wagon, off-wagon during the Kwark wagon, no vote against BU.

Overall, I think I'm going to have to go with Dirk Kris. It's a tough decision though.
    Last edited by PhantomFox; 2009-02-06 at 12:24 PM.

18. - Top - End - #318

Imp

Honestly, I really hadn't been paing attention for a large part of this game because I was in 5 games at once, (including Pokemon, where I got to be a wolf for the first time ) and once a couple of those ended, I had difficulty getting into this game. I was kind of hoping I would have been lynched early, but now, with so few people left, I gotta hang on.

I think I'm just gonna follow Fin for the rest of the game.
    Show
    Then don't look close.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Banned

Sorry I've been away.
    Life's been CRAZY lately.
    I point at Dirk Kris because PhantomFox'z stuff makes sense, and it's basically what I said earlier.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Barbarian in the Playground

Malmagor Andrigal
    Spoiler
    Show

Dirky by Beans!
    Officially putting in for an extended leave of absence.

21. - Top - End - #321
    Ogre in the Playground

Withdrawing my previous point until I get some things sorted out.

22. - Top - End - #322

Phantom Fox to dodge the autolynch.
    Would think more about this, but I don't really have time.
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

23. - Top - End - #323

Hopefully this will get in, as the forums seem wonky everytime i log in.

Dirk Kris, mostly for self-preservation.
    Shadow, instead
    Last edited by Madmal; 2009-02-07 at 05:05 PM.

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    *ahem* *picks up megaphone*
    Attention everyone! Mal absolutly rocks!

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alpromteal.png

24. - Top - End - #324
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mechafox View Post
    I think I'm just gonna follow Fin for the rest of the game.
    Well I am completely without a clue today so follow this!

Mechafox!
    Last edited by Fin; 2009-02-07 at 02:59 PM.

25. - Top - End - #325

Imp

Quote Originally Posted by Fin View Post
    Well I am completely without a clue today so follow this!

Mechafox!
    You're a jerk.

Dirk Kris
    Show
    Then don't look close.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Ogre in the Playground

I've been talking with some people, and now I'm confused who's who. I'm going to trust them for now and say Malmagor.
    Last edited by PhantomFox; 2009-02-07 at 12:12 PM.

27. - Top - End - #327
    Ogre in the Playground

Argh, more people! Fine, fine...

Shadow until I get my head screwed on straight.

28. - Top - End - #328
    Orc in the Playground

Ok, I think its follow the fox time! Shadow.

29. - Top - End - #329
    Ogre in the Playground

The mob grew thinner day by day as tensions rose higher and higher. Looking around, the different members were hesitant, confused, unsure of who to lynch and constantly changing their minds. Finally the sun started to set and the shadows appeared.

"Hey! It's Shadow! He's been hiding from us! He must be one of them."
    "Fools. You can't lynch me. I am the Shadow itself!"
    "We can with one of these." One of the group pulled out a lantern and lit it casting it on the shadow.
    "Ouch. Hey, watch where you point that thing!"
    "Quick! We need more light!"
    "Start a bonfire!"
    The mob started to tear down the buildings, ignoring the tenants and the owners. Soon the entire village was on fire. As the Prancing Pony Inn went up in smoke, Shadow hissed in agony.
    "ARGH! Fools! I was on your side! I'm moving. I hear Moria has some good spots." And so Shadow was banished. The group looked around at the destruction, realizing how much damage they did.
    "Uh, guys? Where are we going to sleep tonight?"

Day 10 ends
    Spoiler
    Show
    Shadow was lynched. He was a villager/wary traveller

Night 10 begins now and ends in roughly 24 hours. Send all actions to Dallas-Dakota, Andre Fairchilde, and Reinholdt.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2009-02-09 at 12:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

30. - Top - End - #330
    Ogre in the Playground

Argh, well that day was a mess. Sorry Shadow. I'll find that wolf tomorrow for you. At least some things became clearer to me as a result.