New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1516
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: ABR Discussion Thread XVII: 40% Spam, 55% Banter, 5% Actually Meaningful Discussi

____

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: ABR Discussion Thread XVII: 40% Spam, 55% Banter, 5% Actually Meaningful Discussi

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonAngel View Post

DUDE! i look phased out
    like the art style makes a nice change to oots...
    (i bet Leo would look all chibi in it )
    I'm technically but I refuse to admit it!
    Dawn of Yesterday (Resuming now!)
    Currently Developing the "PASSIVE™" RPG system
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Deth Muncher View Post
    +1 to Fay being awesome, causing nosebleeds and etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    If Fay Graydon is visible to a male target, she deals d6 Nosebleed Damage per turn.
    I'm an Artist!, If you want an Avatar just PM me your specifics - Avatar by Me!

3. - Top - End - #1293
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

(ohh, The D-4s got a little close to him...)
    ____

4. - Top - End - #1294
    Ogre in the Playground

Hmmmm, personally i would use the Fayte one as a template by taking off the details (clothes, glasses, hair, est...) so you have the bare minimum (eyes, mouth and body shape) and use that as a template.
    Because the mouth and eyes you did for Rel seem to be far too big, whereas Fayte's seem to be perfect
    Oh and Rels hair is retarded.
    Its Red underneath (I.e ponytail and at base of hair) but the locks are purple
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    If Fay Graydon is visible to a male target, she deals d6 Nosebleed Damage per turn.

5. - Top - End - #1295
    Firbolg in the Playground

A small preview of the epic FI comic I'm making:

Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #1296
    Ogre in the Playground

Yo shades... do you think Leo could possibly be part of your Bike company thing?
    (seeing as he has a sort of biker sort of feel to him...)
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: ABR Discussion Thread XVII: 40% Spam, 55% Banter, 5% Actually Meaningful Discussi

Yuck. Sports.
    I second that.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

8. - Top - End - #1298
    Troll in the Playground

YAY! The forums are back on!

Uh oh! The Art Thread wasn't moved to the Fan Comics sub-forum with the discussion threads! What does that mean?!
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Ogre in the Playground

Hello good folks, It happens to be my birthday today.
    That is, it's been my birthday for about 23 and a half hours now. Stupid downtime.
    My eighteenth, at that, which means I can go out and get drunk. Woo.
    I am the golden shadow. I am the Ninja Chocobo
    My other avatars.
    The rest of my signature.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1300

Well happy birthday then.
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

11. - Top - End - #1301
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    Uh oh! The Art Thread wasn't moved to the Fan Comics sub-forum with the discussion threads! What does that mean?!
    We're going to have to go back and forth between the normal arts and crafts and the new sub forum, hooray for tabs. Wonder if a mod can been convinced to put em both in the same forum?

Also, Happy birthday Nc, I'd join you in the consuming of the happy drink. But as always there's work to be done..

Quote Originally Posted by new section rules
    Also, note that in order to keep the focus of this forum on-target, all new threads for this forum must be approved by a moderator. That means that when you start a new thread, it goes into a queue for the moderators to look at and approve.
    Oh great.. <.<;
    Last edited by Tiffanie Lirle; 2009-02-04 at 08:12 AM.

12. - Top - End - #1302

Well, I sent a message to a mod, so we'll see.
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

13. - Top - End - #1303
    Ogre in the Playground

Happy Birthday NC.
    On another note, who is actually at the final location (IN CANNON!) and actually wants to be in the final scene?
    Because I'm thinking that Fayte would be useless except to do like a trance and predict a possible outcome which could maybe steer the Fight one way or another...
    And as for little FI backstories... are we all just going to have our characters meet up or what?
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1304
    Titan in the Playground

Happy birthday. :)

15. - Top - End - #1305
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: ABR Discussion Thread XVII: 40% Spam, 55% Banter, 5% Actually Meaningful Discussi

Quote Originally Posted by Fayt View Post
    Happy Birthday NC.
    On another note, who is actually at the final location (IN CANNON!) and actually wants to be in the final scene?
    Because I'm thinking that Fayte would be useless except to do like a trance and predict a possible outcome which could maybe steer the Fight one way or another...
    And as for little FI backstories... are we all just going to have our characters meet up or what?
    I wants to be in the final scene!
    and our characters mostly know each other (resistance and so) so why meet up? (It would also be unrealistic since many are working in different places maybe even different countries)

EDIT: Happy Birthday!!
    Last edited by Mina Kobold; 2009-02-04 at 10:36 AM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

16. - Top - End - #1306
    Ettin in the Playground

Obviously I'll be in the final scene

17. - Top - End - #1307
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

frown Re: ABR Discussion Thread XVII: 40% Spam, 55% Banter, 5% Actually Meaningful Discussi

Oww! I ran into a wall (my feets where wet)
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

18. - Top - End - #1308
    Ogre in the Playground

Ah, the of cutting myself out of the plot means I wont be anywhere near the final scene.

Oh well, at least I have this piece of cake here that you guys don't have.

*points to a slice of cake on the desk*
    Nyah nyah.
    *sticks out tongue*

19. - Top - End - #1309
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanie Lirle View Post
    Ah, the of cutting myself out of the plot means I wont be anywhere near the final scene.

Oh well, at least I have this piece of cake here that you guys don't have.

*points to a slice of cake on the desk*
    Nyah nyah.
    *sticks out tongue*
    That cake is a spy lie!

20. - Top - End - #1310
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lyinginbedmon View Post
    That cake is absolutely delicious!
    Fixed that for you.

21. - Top - End - #1311

Imp

It is delicious cake. YOU MUST EAT IT.

Mechafox will be in the final scene.
    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    I can't find the one with the "cartoon butt," though.
    OK, finally tracked the Naked Superheroes guy down
    What do you see as being objectionable about it? The use of the word "bimbos"?
    Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    There are no nipples or genitals
    Looks like a nipple when I look close.
    Then don't look close.

22. - Top - End - #1312
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanie Lirle View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    The cake is evil!

23. - Top - End - #1313
    Barbarian in the Playground

I think everyone at the castle (including me) will want to be in the final scene.
    Last edited by chriky; 2009-02-04 at 01:33 PM.
    Awsome avvie by Fayt
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Q View Post
    *vows never to be a jerk again*
    The Fire Within:
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1314
    Dwarf in the Playground

I meant the seethrough one.
    It's the same, but with a white center with 145 opacity and the line color with "7f7f7fff" as the color.

The extra line is just a line between the two side corners and behind the body.
    "That last nob is mocking me! He's like "Hey, you want this killpoint? Do ya?'"

25. - Top - End - #1315
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Do everyone have thoughts what their starting scene in FI is going to be like? I have thought that mine would go somehow along these rails:

1. Resistance member (none of the PC:s but some random resistance recruit) flees from unknown hunter, moving through the city (I do not know which, ideas are being taken), using all sorts of escape routes (running through apartments, alleys, subways ect.).

2. The fleeing resistance member stops to catch some breath, and then Grim Ranger appears from somewhere that he has not expected (perched atop him on a rooftop for example), and the chase resumes

3. The escapee reaches the safehouse which is locked down. GR arrives on the door, looks at it for a moment before starting to walk away and makes a call.

4. Cut to the inside of the safehouse. Resistance members are readying weapons and packing, when explosions start to rock the place. Cut to the GR, who looks from the distance as the house is bombed to rubble. When the lightshow has cut out, he walks to the pile of rubble and finds a survivor, kicking him nastily to the ribs. Cue to few lines of dialogue, and cut to GR giving the guy to Antoine for irrenegorations and receives modest sum of money, and perhaps updating his list.

What do you all have in mind for your first scenes in FI?

EDIT: Is it ok to come up with some group ALF has taken under their wings (let's say, the now-yet-imaginary Apostles of Truth), and have my introduction wipe their safehouse out?
    Last edited by Grim ranger; 2009-02-04 at 02:38 PM.

26. - Top - End - #1316
    Bugbear in the Playground

Well, I think TnD and Grim could be in the final scene. I also have an idea for The Raging Flame's opening. Is any PC actually yet in the special forces?

As for the final scene, I was thinking TnD and GR would quickly rush to the island, and they would catch up to the main party during the last real battle.. As in, if Threeshades just kills herself again, TnD and GR probably wouldn't be present.

Are there any PCs who want to die in the final scene? I think it would be best if TnD and GR actually killed someone, with their consent, during the final battle.
    The artist formerly known as Tired N' Drowzy, master of puns.

27. - Top - End - #1317
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

I have two starting scenes: The Sam one I won't tell you, but Argonath and Flayons are just gonna be a "normal" visit to tell about the spies progress (this is done at random times by random spies in random disquises to blur the track), normal is of course only as normal as ABR can be when you're speaking with a silver-colored winged kobold while his brother is playing with magic five feets away.
    Last edited by Mina Kobold; 2009-02-04 at 03:13 PM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

28. - Top - End - #1318
    Ogre in the Playground

well if someone does wanna die then let me know so i can "predict the fall of a hero" seeing as a Fayte without any powers at all make me sad...
    Also Fayte litteraly needs someone to hold his hand and stuff like that that ATM so he cant really fight in the final scene...

As for my intro comics:

Rel will be bringging anyone who wishes to make a medioca entrance onbord his ship.
    Fayte will only be introduced if a member of ALF visits his house in a sort of western style canyony wasteland with a request of help from Igon or to save his life / try and kill him.
    and Leo... well lets just say he's fleeing from his ceremonial responsibilities, has been practicing necromancy, and is a badass teenager.
    So he's gunna have an epic introduction...
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1319
    Ogre in the Playground

Stephen Mask would like to be a casualty, but be reminded he doesn't know how to fight with either blade or magic. He improvises.

30. - Top - End - #1320
    Troll in the Playground

Crims is gunna die, maybe for Fayt?
    Last edited by CrimsonAngel; 2009-02-04 at 05:07 PM.
    ____