New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: LoC: Chains of Aeon - IC 2

Wyrmfather, Battlefield

The Wyrmfather shakes his head. "It is not about strength, it is about desire, and I have none to help Death." That said, his Throne floated back once more, until he was once more beside the Imp King.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

2. - Top - End - #62
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGirl

"Is it really a lack of desire? Or is it a strong desire to see this creature suffer that is fueled by your anger and hate for it. Could be both I think."

He spoke has The Wyrmfather floated away, more of a statement then posing an question. Then he turns back to Sulmur.

"Seek me out if you require aid and wish forgiveness old lord. If no one else will give it to you, for what it matters, I will."

With that, he stands and heads back over to his maker. Awaiting an answer to his questions.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Troll in the Playground

Wyrmfather, Battlefield

The Wyrmfather sighed and rolled his eyes. "It's not that difficult a concept that it must be philosophized over. I do not like Death, an opinion that I am far from alone in, I very much dislike him, and so I wish him ill. Moreso than this, because I wish him ill, conversely I do not wish any good happenings to befall him. It's really very simple."

He turned once more to the Imp King. "So, about that favor. I'd understand if you don't want to do me ANOTHER favor, obviously, but I just thought I'd ask all the same, yes?"
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2009-01-31 at 04:12 PM.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Troll in the Playground

Clearly entranced with the battle...or perhaps simply listening intently to everyone else...or perhaps momentarily ignoring the Wyrmfather so that he seems more important...or quirky. Of course, by all means the Wyrmfather ought consider himself in high esteem that the Imp King deigns parlay with him at all. And without smarmy insults! In truth, he was greatly bemused by what passed for a discourse on ethics between the deities. He'd never reveal his own thoughts on the subject; rather, whomever he was speaking to at the time was clearly in the right.

He neatly folds his hands behind his back and turns.

"Oh just spit it out."
    I apologize for drawing CockroachTeaParty as a winged centaur.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Troll in the Playground

Wyrmfather, Battlefield

The Wyrmfather just shrugged and smiled, tipping his head to one side slightly. Right then, I guess I can dispense with the compliments then yes? Plain and simple, you are a great artificer, you make nice stuff, and I was wondering if you could artifactify this axe of mine. I would provide all the power I have remaining to do so of course, and I'd pay back any extra power I owe. But like I said, with a Sulmurs new axe crack, it's not pressing." he holds the axe up horizontally.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2009-01-31 at 04:43 PM.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Troll in the Playground

He sighs heavily and beckons the axe to his hands for examination.

"Artifactify? Fine...just leave the neologisms to me from now on? Shall I draw up a contract to precisely identifying your future obligations towards me or are you satisfied with the mere knowledge that...you owe me one."

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Somi Warok, Before Golden Boy

Somi smirked, "I do not think you understood me. We do not act directly, I think you do not want to. We are the lovers the world. Burkek even just took a wife, to be had and held forever in his wonderment Royalty. A contessa, if I am not mistaken. We look after each other in our brotherhood. And we are the royalty. You are a Knight of great power." Somi grinned. "After all, what is a knight on a crusade with a set of royal to back him up." Somi Warok "I ask you look into it, I plan on guiding the Orcs into their ways of peace and love." Somi blew a kiss to the Wyrmfather and bowed before the Golden Man kissing his hand before vanishing.

Somi found a bit of Tome-La, "Oh, that is where I put that" Somi spirited it away as he went to his perch in the Astral Sea.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

8. - Top - End - #68
    Troll in the Playground

Wyrmfather, Battlefield

The Wyrmfather grins, his teeth veritably glinting. "All right, that did sound sort of stupid. But yea, I did just pay you back right?" His grin widens. "Trust me."

The Wyrmfather hands the axe over to the Imp King along with all his remaining power.

0AP=3AP-3AP To the Imp King for to make nice artifact axe.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2009-01-31 at 04:55 PM.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGirl

Alesarian sighed, knowing they would never agree, differences in ideals and all. It confused him how a god could let such a weak mortal emotion like anger control his actions. Gods were supposed to be above such things. He hoped the other gods were not like this. But maybe its just how he thinks... So he let the subject drop. The Wyrmfather never answered the question. Would he give forgiveness to the bone creature if it asked for it? Only time would tell. Alesarian hoped he would, he believed that anger had its uses, but to much of it only served to block ones sight from the truth. But he would let The Wyrmfather discover that for himself.

Then he looked to Somi has he started to vanish.

"You honor me with the invitation Lord of Love, I will put great thought into it and will send you my reply soon"
    He said truthfully.
    Last edited by Nevadie; 2009-01-31 at 05:06 PM.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Troll in the Playground

On the spot, the Imp King set to his task of turning the Wyrmfather's crude implement into a deific weapon. He drew his own blade and used it to sheer away bone and hone the axe's edge to a razor finish, then to etch in cruel words of Nether Speak intermingled with the Draconic tongue.

Finally he set the whole piece ablaze with intense green fire, hardening the bone weapon to a consistence like the obsidian blade he carried. The axe head took on an enameled appearance, slightly glossy and a deep permeating shade of gray mixed with black where the flames burned hotter. The runes flashed with an inner fire as it floated obediently to the Wyrmfather's waiting grasp.

The bone shavings at his feet were incinerated and vanished from memory...spare one that inexplicably found its way into the Imp King's pocket. A valuable magically reagent to be sure, but an invaluable tool to both detect and locate the Wyrmfather since the sliver responded to the arcane reverberations of the just forged artifact.

((9 AP = 13 AP - 4 Create Artifact (Domain Discount)))
    ((That was...3 from last week, 3 from this week, 3 from Aarshiya (need to imbue the Gaia engine with that), 1 from the Wyrmfather (Debt repaid) and 3 more from Wyrmy (so he owes 2 more soon)))
    Last edited by Nefarion Xid; 2009-01-31 at 07:35 PM.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Mt. Da Big Tall Place

While Burkek and the Contessa were busy reasserting their authority over the Orcish tribes, several Orcs had previously heard the rumblings of the effects of Jiryiin linking the Orcish mountains with the Island of Regret. Naturally, the Orcs had seen the Island of Regret from the top of Mt. Da Big Tall Place, so several parties, fuelled by curiosity, started to make their way down the mountains until they reached the bridge connecting the two worlds.

The Orcs continued to tred their way towards the new land. Who knew what wonders their Orcy eyes would see? Smells their Orcy nose would breath? Sounds their Orcy ears would hear? The possibility was limitless!

Shame really that it wasn't long before the Orcs started to make thier way closer to the Nation of the Damned....
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Somi Warok, The Astral Sea

Somi took the divine power he 'found' in the astral sea. Somi then pushed it into his great work.

A small pendant with three circles on it. The three circles each of them pulsating power, each seeming to change at random times. The first, a red orb it began to spike out, raging against the world around it. The Second, a pink orb that radiated wonderful sweetness, making a secure feeling to all who look into the symbol. The thrid, is hard to describe, it is nothing, it's not even a circle. Nothing about the third could be described in any sane way of describing something.

Somi smiled at the newly minted Seal. "We are the Outsiders." Somi ran his delicate fingers over the Seal.

(Create Artifact (Blesser) The Seal of the Outsiders 5 AP)

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

13. - Top - End - #73
    Troll in the Playground

Wyrmfather, Battlefield

The Wyrmfather takes the Bone Axe and swishes it through the air, testing it. "Now that you're a proper weapon for a Titan, you'll need a name, won't you... yes..." He pauses to think a moment before hefting it and smiling. "Ah, I've the perfect name for you. From today and till the end of times you shall be known, asBitterness. The runes in the axe glowed stronger, and the axe itself seemed to growl, as if approving of the name. The Wyrmfather swept Bitterness and pointed it toward Sulmur. "Mark this day Death, for should you ever trouble me again, you may look back upon this day and realize this was the beginning of your end."

And with that the Wyrmfather settled into his Throne of Bone, Bitterness at his side. He looked to the Imp King and nodded toward him. "Do not worry Uncle, I shall not forget this favor you have done me." And with clap of displaced air, he vanishes. Blood Scale remains, and swoops low to meet with Alaraxar, while the mortal remains of the Dracoliches turn to dust and drift away on the wind.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2009-01-31 at 06:18 PM.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ogre in the Playground

Alaraxar

"Apocos, carve out a divine battlefield and I'd be glad to hand you the throat of he who is responsible for your woe. And as for the gnolls that burn in the lava, they should have seen to it that they ended up fireproof! Ahahaha!"

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ettin in the Playground

Battlefield

The one who had summoned Alesarian sighed, shaking his head. "Apocos, you never give up, do you?" He turned to the new god. "I am Prince Mokaan of the Sidhe, lord of those assembled here against the gnolls. They attacked my people without provocation or explanation, other than their god's bloodlust. Therefore, I called upon one who could defend them - you!"

Mokaan grinned at Alesarian. "And if you can help them, there will always be a place for you upon this isle!" He turned, readying his blade. "Now, to teach Alaraxar a lesson on the dignity of Sidhe life, I believe. Ha!"

A voice boomed out across the field of battle, as the last shreds of the gnolls and Sidhe dueled. "Alaraxar! Wild Hunter! I call you down now to answer for your crimes! I abjure thee and say again to thee: come forth to pay for what you have done!"

Mokaan's eyes widened, and he grew pale. "Gallan seems to like fighting those too powerful to be defeated. Oh dear. My friend, I think that we must help him."

Adamant Dwarves

The Dwarves found themselves in a lull of combat - the Sidhe general was standing by the deathseeker calling out a god, while the damsel who had met them was trying to defend what was left of the charred, broken fort. Small skirmishes were fought across the war-torn battlefield, as divine beings met together near the fort.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ettin in the Playground

Apocos

No doubt Alemar would only scold him as if he had any authority to do so. As such, Apocos turned his burning glare towards Alaraxar, his form became magma and obsidian again.

So be it. Fanglord.

Apocos lifted a pseudopod of slime, solid rock and clouds of gas forming where the cold mud met the boiling lava, and he crashed it against the earth.

Apocos' strike shook the landscape, where the soil had quaked and spewed the blood of Aeon upon the warriors, now the broken stones, the jagged ends and the puddles of fire moved, guided by destructive designs of a furious god, Sidhe and gnol alike were swept by the stones, carbonized by the rolling hills of magma, until they cooled, charred corpses close to the surface remained as a grim testament to those unlucky to get caugh.

In the end, the battlefield looked like the hills of Maggedon, jagged spires pointed menacingly to the sky, venting shafts from the very core released noxious gases, trickles of magma escaped pools form the churning earth.

Dreadful, a field of strife.

Then Apocos looked at Mookan, whon he did not truly know, but who seemingly knew him.

You are lord of one of these sides... Your creations. Match those Pohloh called... Childe? You must be Mookan then. No matter, if they cannot rebuke the fanglord, they are unfit to survive. - Totally intentional mispelling. Apocos is noy aware Mookan is the responsible.

(No mechanical effect, no AP spent. It is still grasslands or whatever, just nastier looking)
    Last edited by Draken; 2009-01-31 at 07:32 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground

Island of Regrets
    It was unfortunate for the Orcs, that they happened to stumble across one of the many roaming zombie hordes. Really, it was only a matter of time. Those things are everywhere.

Being mean old Orcs, they did manage to inflict some serious injury to the Zombies. But, they quickly became overwhelmed and eaten.

Island of Regrets, Nation of the damned
    Nervously, the man with his various Zombie theories tries out a few rituals. And... surprisingly, they work! Deactivating the Paralysis, he then starts commanding the Zombie around. Ordering it to do some heavy labor, run around in circles, and miscellaneous other tasks befitting a shambling rotted out husk. Unfortunately, it seems that whatever it was he did didn't QUITE work properly, because out of the blue, it suddenly bites a nearby Munok's shoulder. Naturally, they set it on fire right away. At which point it starts running around setting everything else on fire. Some people head to the marsh to get some water, but unfortunately some ghosts took the opporutunity to startle them, so they fell into the water. No trace of their bodies was ever found. A group of more careful Munoks did manage to get some water, to the village, and put out the fire, but a lot of damage had been done.

"Well. That could have gone better." Said the man who would one day be considered one of the pioneers in the field of Necromancy. At this point though, everything was new and terms hadn't been created yet to describe it.
    Spoiler
    Show

Rizban: You could be all, "Today's Destruction is brought to you by the color green.... I HATE GREEN!" then fly off mumbling to yourself "Seven... seven bats... mwa ha ha ha..."

Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Everyone knows you can just parse XML with regex.
    Don't mind me. I'm just going to have some post traumatic flashbacks in the corner here and sob uncontrollably.

Millenium Earl by Shmee

18. - Top - End - #78
    Troll in the Playground

*Netherworld Forces: Midfield*

Radin pulled his obsidian blade free from a still twitching gnoll and cackled as he gazed skyward. The skirmish had been a success.

"Fire and brimstone? A blessing!"

A Lilim appeared beside her commander and clamped her talon-like foot down on the throat of the dying gnoll to choke the last ounce of life from him.

"The Imp King has decided to endorse your cause then?"

The Nether Lord shook his head and flicked the gore free from his blade. "No, if he did we'd have more than fair weather; we'd have reinforcements! Where his blessing goes...so do the imps."

He turned to his weary brothers and sisters and issued a command urging them forward in the sinister tongue of Nethril.

Moments later a hundred javelins sailed over the next ridge towards the gnoll's position...followed by blasts of fell magic and a legion of Lilim warriors sprinting on powerful legs. The Nephilim darted through the fray with preternatural quickness, taking advantage of any opening to swiftly end a life with a graceful flick from their black swords.
    Last edited by Nefarion Xid; 2009-01-31 at 08:37 PM.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Troll in the Playground

Wyrmfather, Diespiter

The Wyrmfather sat on his throne and looked out over the world he had wrought. It was a start, and any land blessed by his own mark was beautiful and sculpted, a masterpiece unto themselves. However, as he had explained to the Gold Thing, he wanted more. He slammed the head of his axe into the ground beside his throne, his hand resting on the top of the haft, and on Diespiter, land began to flow forth from that which was already there, much land. It would need shaping, but it was his, and that meant it was beautiful despite it's barren nature.

However, as he had told the Gold Thing, it was Aeon he wanted. Diespiter was his, he merely had to mold it into his perfect image, using his own power, his own might. However, he wanted more, he wanted Aeon. And to mold Aeon as he desired, he would need a different tact. He looked from his palace down on the world of Aeon, just a twinkle in the dark-purple night sky. It would begin.

---

Dragon Lands

The Lands of the Dragons saw far more activity than usual, kobolds skittered here and there, organizing this and that, preparing those and these, move them over here and them over there. The Lizardfolk as well prepared, fashioning crude fetishes to bless them in the coming times, praying to their Dragon-"deities" and preparing themselves. Meanwhile, a powerful Black Dragon flew into the Harlequins court, at night, marking the time so he could be sure he left before the sun came up, at the same time the Green, Avernaeus, flew to the lands of Gabot, to contact the Tribe that he had met before.

0AP=0AP-0AP (free shape land to create 4 hexes of land in Diespiter. I assume the double-create-land on planes still goes. If they come shaped, one will be a mountain, two will be forests, and one will be a desert)
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2009-01-31 at 08:36 PM.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGirl

Alesarian: Next to Mokaan

Alesarian watched Mokaan has he spoke.

"Well Prince, if you are the lord of those that are dead here, then I believe I have a few souls that belong to you. You may have them if you wish. Has for the gnolls, If there reason to attack was bloodlust. Then they have been justly punished with death. I hope for their sake, that their god will choose to claim the souls of his warriors. If not, I will also ensure their souls will pay the price of there mistakes until they beg forgiveness for the lives they hurt."

"Has for their god, he will answer for them and any crimes he might have done. If any at all."
    Last edited by Nevadie; 2009-01-31 at 08:52 PM.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ogre in the Playground

Alemar

Alemar nods to Apocos. "I apologize my friend. I was not aware of such an event. I understand your anger completely. But I fear I do not know who has done such a thing."

He turns and listens to the Wyrmfather and Alesarian talk, frowning or shaking his head. Finally he speaks up to the 'new guy'. "From what I can understand, Alaraxar started this little fight. He enjoys torturing mortals apparently. The Sidhe are merely attempting to defend themselves." He shifts his attention to Mokaan. "And of course my followers are down there as well. So when you called, I came as fast as I could. So, shall we go save your little princeling before the Fanglord takes him up on his challenge?"
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

22. - Top - End - #82
    Bugbear in the Playground

Skaldi continues his conversation with the God of Protction.

Dwarves and meself only want to be left alone in the mountains, the ones that oi made anyway, on an island to the east. Oi and Wyrmfather aren't on the most cordial of terms at the moment, as Oi've kicked his deeps out of the mountains. Their diggins led to shards of apocos, deadly elementals that destroy anything in there path. While the dragons could easily escape, oi fear that dwarves wouldn't stand a chance if one attacked Brisdur. Thus Oi had to rid the mountains of them. However the other dragons are freely able to live ontop of the mountains, as long as they don't go into the mountain, they're good.
    Here's something you may not have considered: being torn asunder HURTS.
    Ponified Diablo 3 Monk granted to me by Akrim.Elf, a thousand blessings be to her!

Former Avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Diablo 3 Monk avatar blessed upon me by CrimsonAngel, and his awesome art skillz.

Homebrew Classes, 3.5
    Zealot
    Tinker

23. - Top - End - #83
    Ogre in the Playground

Alaraxar

"Accepted...", spoke the gnollish head, almost biting off the sidhe head protruding from it. He thrust out a hand and that delicate face smiled.

Fang Island: Section 3
    On the eastern edge of the small island there was an explosion of rock and steam. From the destruction below arose a new section of the island to host a new pastime for the feral peoples of the terrible land. An entirely self-sufficient piece of the land rose up and a score of jungle munoks were there to bind it with rope bridges like the other two sides of the island.

This particular piece fit the flora and fauna of the rest of the island but was dominated by one particular feature. As the land mass crested the top of the ocean the center of the jungle bottomed out into a massive sinkhole. The staggered layers acted as a natural amphitheater with seating for thousands.

And what was to come of the stage below? Water, like most liquids, flows to the lowest point it can find. In the practice of Alaraxar, blood and water flow at equal rates. Once the munoks had built the connecting pathways, the entire populace lined up along six different queues, awaiting their time.

This is how the Blood Pits came to be.

(Free Shape Land Action, IIRC?; Fang Island is now a horizontal bar of three jungle hexes)
    Last edited by Maerok; 2009-01-31 at 11:02 PM.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Bugbear in the Playground

Within the heart of the desert, Sallyn... slept. There was no other word for it. As he slept, he did not see the worm of tyranny begin to eat at his people in the desert above.

The First Moon; Earlier

The mass of... sheer chaos impinging on the Sidhe civilization was too much for Sallyn to deal with. Wracked with the possibility of the destruction of a civilization, Sallyn called Thell to his side and ordered him to see what was happening. Sallyn trusted the Warden to what was necessary following his observation. What good was a right hand if it lay useless. From on high, Sallyn launched himself into the desert in a vain attempt to shield himself from harm.

Thell, above the battle.

Hiding himself from sight, Thell watched the unadulterated chaos that played out on the battlefield below, Sidhe, Netherworlder, Dwarf, Gnoll and Dragon fighting. It was... exhilarating. Thell could no longer contain the urge for battle. But... there were proprieties to observe. Thell waited for an opportune moment to appear next to Mokaan (meaning, not in the middle of a conversation or similar. Interuptions were... not a good idea.
    Dropping to one knee, one fist to the ground and hand against chest in salute, Thell spoke: "Lord Mokaan, your uncle, Sallyn bids me offer you the aid of the Wardens in this conflict."
    Last edited by Aergoth; 2009-01-31 at 11:56 PM.
    You don't want the monster? You don't throw the switch.
    Awesome Avatar by Starwoof

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Asmodeus View Post
    Meanwhile, a powerful Black Dragon flew into the Harlequins court, at night, marking the time so he could be sure he left before the sun came up,
    The huge black dragon walked down the street of Harlequin's Court looking for who knew what. The city had joined with Clan Noviso thanks to a newly forged alliance between the eternal coldfather and the mysterious Harlequin.

Behind him an icily playful voice rang out.

"Hello there, Swampy. What brings you to my humble abode?"

at the same time the Green, Avernaeus, flew to the lands of Gabot, to contact the Tribe that he had met before.
    The green dragon was fortunate- Fan Da was in town to see to it that the marriage of one of his daughters went off without a hitch. The whole of Gabot was in a joyous mood, and so Avernaeus found the munok leader in an unusually pleasent state of mind.

"Great green dragon! I've heard much about you from my cousin! What brings you to my humble empire on so wonderful an occasion?"
    Last edited by Vadin; 2009-01-31 at 11:28 PM.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Troll in the Playground

Black Dragon, Harlequins Court

The Skull Dragon turned it's huge black head the voice. "I have come at the behest of parents. We would like to enter into a greater alliance of a sort, and wanted to see if you were interested."

Avernaeus, Gabot

The Green Dragon looked down at Fan Da. I come with seeking an alliance in the name of my Parents and Dragonkind. You see, we have certain plans, and we wanted to see if you were interested in helping us achieve them."

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ogre in the Playground

The Skull Dragon turned it's huge black head the voice. "I have come at the behest of parents. We would like to enter into a greater alliance of a sort, and wanted to see if you were interested."

"Oooh, let's see...an alliance? For what purpose, Swampy? And more importantly, what's in it for me- oh, and my people?"

Avernaeus, Gabot

The Green Dragon looked down at Fan Da. I come with seeking an alliance in the name of my Parents and Dragonkind. You see, we have certain plans, and we wanted to see if you were interested in helping us achieve them."
    "Really? Haha! How wonderful! What sort of plans are we talking here, Avernaeus? Big plans, little plans, battle plans, wedding plans?"
    Last edited by Vadin; 2009-01-31 at 11:35 PM.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Troll in the Playground

"We have designs on the Mountains upon which many of my kind dwell, though no Blacks live there... and designs upon the creatures who live in it. We can work out specific terms, but how does Dwarven test subjects sound for a start?"

Avernaeus, Gabot

The Green smiled oddly. "Big plans. Big plans of the battle kind, or rather, the war kind."

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ogre in the Playground

"We have designs on the Mountains upon which many of my kind dwell, though no Blacks live there... and designs upon the creatures who live in it. We can work out specific terms, but how does Dwarven test subjects sound for a start?"
    "Swampy, if I wanted those rocky little monsters, I'd have taken them a long time ago. Those things are pathetic at best and just useless at worst. I know you can give me something better than that. Perhaps you could bring me...power?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Asmodeus;5723143[B
    Avernaeus, Gabot[/B]

The Green smiled oddly. "Big plans. Big plans of the battle kind, or rather, the war kind."
    Fan Da very suddenly goes serious.

"Speak your next words carefully, green one. Answer me these question: war on who? Where are they? And most importantly, what is so important that I should send my people to death? Why on Aeon should I go to war for you at all?!"

30. - Top - End - #90
    Troll in the Playground

The Black seemed to smile, though it was hard to tell on the things skull-like head. "Fair enough. What kind of power, whose. Saying you want power is all well and good, power is something we have, but it's the specifics that could make or break a deal, yea?"

Avernaeus, Gabot

"Careful little one. I bring you an offer, not a demand. We prepare for war against the Dwarves, the metal and stone, and now I hear flesh, creatures that live in the mountains. It is important to us for a bevy of reasons. I come here to ask you the last of these questions. What would be important to you that you would aid us? If you do not wish to engage in our war, I can understand."
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2009-01-31 at 11:50 PM.