New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: LoC: Chains of Aeon - IC 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Asmodeus View Post
    Black Dragon, Harlequins Court

The Black seemed to smile, though it was hard to tell on the things skull-like head. "Fair enough. What kind of power, whose. Saying you want power is all well and good, power is something we have, but it's the specifics that could make or break a deal, yea?"
    "What kind of power? What else!"

And Harlequin was right beside the black dragon's head.

"The power...of the gods. If the Wyrmfather can bring me a few bits of this, then feywild will join you in bringing hell against the dwarves. Not with our military, of course, but with out magics. We can cripple and paralyze them and ensure that their military will be far underequipped. What forces we have may join you in battle, but I'm quite certain that our numbers would be feeble in comparison to yours."

Avernaeus, Gabot

"Careful little one. I bring you an offer, not a demand. We prepare for war against the Dwarves, the metal and stone, and now I hear flesh, creatures that live in the mountains. It is important to us for a bevy of reasons. I come here to ask you the last of these questions. What would be important to you that you would aid us? If you do not wish to engage in our war, I can understand."
    "The understand you shall, for Gabot will have no part in decimating a people we haven't even met. I wish for our relations to remain amicable, however, and so I will refrain from assisting the dwarves, either.
    "If there were to be something in it for us, however...if it somehow benefited us...Gabot is a quickly growing nation, and we have in our ranks a new people, the Genasi. Between munoks, saturns, genasi, half-saturns, and the dozen other whatsits that call Gabot home, we're always looking to expand. Our soldiers might be willing to help your cause if we were to receive the mountains where now they dwell..."

2. - Top - End - #92
    Troll in the Playground

Black Dragon, Feywild

The Black Dragon thought this over a moment and grinned. His scales began to ripple and shift, he grew larger with every moment, until he was a dragon far larger than before, his scales a blood-gray color, huge scythe like blades on his tail. Blood Scale smiled down at Harlequin. "For one mote of a Titans power, we have ourselves a deal."

Avernaeus, Gabot

Avernaeus nodded after a moment. "We would like to obtain the lands currently controlled by the Dwarves, the land is one of the reasons for the war. However, there is a recently vacated place on the other side of the mountains we could part with. The Deeps used to live there before the god of the Earth drove them out. It is a large place and until not too long ago it had been used by the Kobolds, Lizardfolk, and the Purple Dragons they served. Have no fear, however, of retaliation. So long as yoi do not dig too deep as the Purples did, you will not have trouble from Skaldi."
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground

Black Dragon, Feywild

The Black Dragon thought this over a moment and grinned. His scales began to ripple and shift, he grew larger with every moment, until he was a dragon far larger than before, his scales a blood-gray color, huge scythe like blades on his tail. Blood Scale smiled down at Harlequin. "For one mote of a Titans power, we have ourselves a deal."
    Harlequin's wicked grin grew.

The moon bells tolled the hour.

"That is enough."

And Blood Scale found himself shunted from the feywild with a note in front of him: Name the time and place, and our forces will strike. In the meantime, we'll ensure they can't be the first to assault.

All across the mountain range, infants were kidnapped in raids that grew in unnerving frequency. Whispered into the ears of children were the words "Beware the faeries". The adults found strange dreams in their heads as they slept, dreams they couldn't wake up from, dreams that haunted them throughout the day.

The dwarves knew now of the feywild...

Fey Court Cultural Assault against the Dwarves: 1d6+7=11
    If it succeeds, they Fey Court will have stolen up to 8 Production from the dwarves this week.

Fey Court: 0P = 5P - 5P(Cultural Exhibition)

Avernaeus, Gabot

Avernaeus nodded after a moment. "We would like to obtain the lands currently controlled by the Dwarves, the land is one of the reasons for the war. However, there is a recently vacated place on the other side of the mountains we could part with. The Deeps used to live there before the god of the Earth drove them out. It is a large place and until not too long ago it had been used by the Kobolds, Lizardfolk, and the Purple Dragons they served. Have no fear, however, of retaliation. So long as yoi do not dig too deep as the Purples did, you will not have trouble from Skaldi."
    "I'm afraid that isn't quite what I was hoping for. Goodbye, Avernaeus. If ever you again need assistance, do not hesitate to ask, but all I can do in this circumstance is pledge neutrality. Mother Luck be with you."
    Last edited by Vadin; 2009-02-01 at 01:22 AM.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Troll in the Playground

Blood Scale

Blood Scale flies from Harlequins Court to the varied Dragons, rousing their armies, armies they had been preparing for some time. Dozens of dragons fly above their soldiers, even the two Dracoliches flew overhead, their mortal forms reborn from the bony dust. Below the Dragons marched at least a thousand Kobold, and hundreds upon hundreds of Lizardfolk, spaced in their mix are Blackscales, taller and more powerful than their greenscale brothers.

Kobolds of every hue marched next to one another, sorcerers guarded by elite cadres of their kind, Lizardfolk Shaman and Mystics stalked between their kin, and huge crocodiles, goaded from the swamp, accompanied teams of Lizardfolk handlers. The troops mostly had copper weapons of different sorts, though some Obsidian and Stone weapons were found in their number, especially the Lizardfolk. Kobolds hefted long spears and crude swords and axes, Lizardfolk hefted clubs, maces and cleavers.

The armies marched toward Skaldi's Knuckles, the home of the dwarves, and the Wyrmfather smiled on Diespiter.

Avernaeus

The Green Dragon shrugged. "If that is what you will. I was offering land roughly the same as you requested, but without anyone currently living in it. But it is your choice, more land for us I suppose."

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ogre in the Playground

Avernaeus

The Green Dragon shrugged. "If that is what you will. I was offering land roughly the same as you requested, but without anyone currently living in it. But it is your choice, more land for us I suppose."
    "No, green one, you offered us the land above you, land we would be squatters upon. No, when a munok lives somewhere, he wants to be the master of his realm. We are fine with neighbors, but we like to know where our lands end and theirs begin. But it is late, and my daughter is to be wed tomorrow. I must sleep now. Fare well."

6. - Top - End - #96
    Troll in the Playground

Avernaeus, Gabot

"Perhaps next alliance, for war or peace, no?" And with that the green spread his wings and launched himself in the air, no doubt to go join the war effort.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2009-02-01 at 01:56 AM.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Ipphli View Post
    Alemar

Alemar nods to Apocos. "I apologize my friend. I was not aware of such an event. I understand your anger completely. But I fear I do not know who has done such a thing."

He turns and listens to the Wyrmfather and Alesarian talk, frowning or shaking his head. Finally he speaks up to the 'new guy'. "From what I can understand, Alaraxar started this little fight. He enjoys torturing mortals apparently. The Sidhe are merely attempting to defend themselves." He shifts his attention to Mokaan. "And of course my followers are down there as well. So when you called, I came as fast as I could. So, shall we go save your little princeling before the Fanglord takes him up on his challenge?"
    Alesarian: Conversation between Gods.

Alesarian turns to Alemar.

"Yes good lord, I do not know of the actions of this Hunting God. But if what you say is true, he will meet justice for his actions. Even the animals of the wild know to only hunt what they need to survive, but if he cannot learn from even the simplest of his creatures the surely he is a fool and will beg forgiveness at the tip of my sword."

"I shall aid the prince. To bring justice for those this god has harmed, and because he is my creator"

With that, he spreads his wings about to take off. But then he stops upon hearing the earth god's voice.

Dwarves and meself only want to be left alone in the mountains, the ones that oi made anyway, on an island to the east. Oi and Wyrmfather aren't on the most cordial of terms at the moment, as Oi've kicked his deeps out of the mountains. Their diggins led to shards of apocos, deadly elementals that destroy anything in there path. While the dragons could easily escape, oi fear that dwarves wouldn't stand a chance if one attacked Brisdur. Thus Oi had to rid the mountains of them. However the other dragons are freely able to live ontop of the mountains, as long as they don't go into the mountain, they're good.

"You speak slow for a god, it is understandable for such a large creature. But your words speak greater truth then most gods I've meet this day. It is honorable to wish a safe home for your creations. Though you should understand that the Dragon Lord seeks the same for his children. Nether of you are wrong in doing so, yet both make mistakes in the actions they take to do so. Never the less, has I look to the future I can already see my children will learn greatly from both the dragons and the dwarves. If they both survive until that point. But if your children are the ones in the deep mountains to the east. Then i feel great pain and loss from them. Though far be it from me to command a god, I would look to see what my children feared."
    Last edited by Nevadie; 2009-02-01 at 02:33 AM.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

Alemar

Alemar shakes his head. "The Wyrmfather does desire that for his children, but only at the expense of all of our children. Arrogant to the extreme, condescending of anything that isn't covered in scales. You will see the truth soon enough, I am sure."
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

9. - Top - End - #99
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGirl

Alesarian: Truth? Depends on how you look at it.

"When you speak of someones faults, you should also speak of what is good of them. Yes, he is arrogant and condescending, but he is also a great leader, and one of the most passionate gods I've seen today. Though he is blinded by his anger, he has great strength and will. I think if one could help him see past his great anger, then he would see clearer."

"But for all his faults I could hardly be angry with him. To feel anger towards him would mean I would have to feel anger towards the dwarves. For they have done before what the dragon lord wishes to do now. I would also have to be angry at every other race who expanded there home at the cost of something elses. And I do not have that much anger in my heart."

"I see the truth Lord of the Winds, though you may not agree. The dragon lord may try, but I think there are many among the gods who would wish to see him fail. And when he does fail, maybe he will see clearer then, maybe not. But when he does finally see the truth, I will be there to accept him with open arms"

"But I grow tired of these conversations, I know that many will not see has I do. And I have many things to do to ensure that when the gods destroy this world, there will still be a home for their children. First I must aid my creator against a misguided God"

With that, he claps his hands creating a bright flash of light. With the light, a long wooden great sword appears in one hand, and a huge wooden tower shield appears in the other. He looks at the wooden weapons and sighs.

"Oh yes, I am still wood... I must create a more suiting body in the near future."
    Last edited by Nevadie; 2009-02-01 at 09:28 AM.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Bugbear in the Playground

Skaldi, quizzical

What do ye mean that me dwarves are doin the same thing as dragons lad? They're not digging as deep as the deeps, they aren't that arrogant.
    Here's something you may not have considered: being torn asunder HURTS.
    Ponified Diablo 3 Monk granted to me by Akrim.Elf, a thousand blessings be to her!

Former Avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Diablo 3 Monk avatar blessed upon me by CrimsonAngel, and his awesome art skillz.

Homebrew Classes, 3.5
    Zealot
    Tinker

11. - Top - End - #101
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGirl

He turns to Skaldi, clad his new wooden weapons.

"Well Stone Lord, the dragons seek to increase their realm and ensure their children will live, at the expense of the other races. The dwarves, in an effort to ensure their own safety, commanded the Deep dragons leave their home. So the Dwarves ensured their safety at the dragon's expense."

"Are these two actions not similar?"

He returned the Stone King's quizzical look.

"However misguided both the dragons and dwarves are, they both wish the same thing. And both, though they seem different, choose the same actions to acquire those things."

"So for me to be angered at the Dragon Lord and his children, I would have to be angered at you and your children. But I am not, I hope you understand."
    Last edited by Nevadie; 2009-02-01 at 03:53 PM.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground

Alemar

Alemar frowns. "Co-existence is possible for those who try. But I respect your view, and so will not try and force you to change it. As you said, we are here to aid our friend: you, your creator, myself, my own creation. Seems fitting."

13. - Top - End - #103

Ye know, yer right. But Oi don't hate the Dragons, they're the biggest and most majestic creatures ever concieved, they're beautiful. They just sometimes do things that Oi deem "Existentially Stupid", loik diggin so down that the shard unleashed his wrath.
    Ponified Diablo 3 Monk granted to me by Akrim.Elf, a thousand blessings be to her!

Former Avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Diablo 3 Monk avatar blessed upon me by CrimsonAngel, and his awesome art skillz.

Homebrew Classes, 3.5
    Zealot
    Tinker

14. - Top - End - #104
    Firbolg in the Playground

Tresnaya, Astral Sea

The world was catching up with her again. It had always been like this. A cycle, an endless, burning, vicious cycle. She would become engrossed in her work, and would work on it for ages without stop or rest. She would revel in her work. However, eventually, the revelling was forced, and the work became tiresome, and she would have to stop, and rest in the way she had for ages, floating in the sea, staring blankly at the tent of stars above her. Her conscious mind was completely blank, but her subconscious knew that, at this moment, there were things that needed to be done. Eventually, she would have to wake herself, and go back to her work. Then, she would lose herself in her work again. A vicious cycle, but, luckily, one with much joy. A vicious cycle of love and joy.

And then there was Ale-

Ah, she was conscious again, and now her thoughts were drifting. It was time to return to the world.

She allowed herself to float back down to the surface of the moon. The Ruby Bead on her hair began to glow softly. It had not been used in too long. She found a sudden burst of energy inside of her, as her body woke up, and she utilized it to raise some land from the bottom of the sea. Than, she used the bead itself, and the bead flattened out some of the land, and carved some of the rest. Tresnaya traced a finger along the inside of one of her arms, and a few drops of blood fell to the grounds there, and manifested as red soil, which carpeted the area, making the land fertile. Soon, plants grew, and the land was complete.

Tresnaya turned around, to head inside the First Moon, but, as she did, she heard a tremendous

CRAAACCKK!!

As she looked to see what made the horrendous sound, she saw before her the land she made, torn asunder. The plains remained where they were, to the North of Erin, but the verdant crater-like valley had managed to move itself, and reattach itself south of the mountains. Tresnaya shook her head, and moved back inside. It was not her business anymore...

[AP=7 Actions: Raise Land, made free by the land-making AP grand I hadn't cashed in on yet. Shape Land, made by the Ruby Bead]
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

"Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground

Later on...

Alemar studied his peoples. They were doing well. The Ruzorians had spread through the forests, and had even spread to the mountains. The centaurs had covered the hills, if sparsely. But with the Way of the Wind, their population was booming. Pleased with them, Alemar saw to it that they received the weather they needed, when they needed it.

The Ruzorians, having been around longer, would soon be in need of more land. And so Alemar caused new land to spring forth into being, extending the forests and mountains. Nodding to himself, Alemar suddenly smiled to himself. Shortly thereafter he entered the Moon, glancing about idly.

4 AP = 5 AP - 1 AP Raise/Shape land - 0 (Free Raise/Shape land)
    Last edited by Ipphli; 2009-02-01 at 10:17 PM.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Xuincherguixe View Post
    Island of Regrets
    It was unfortunate for the Orcs, that they happened to stumble across one of the many roaming zombie hordes. Really, it was only a matter of time. Those things are everywhere.

Being mean old Orcs, they did manage to inflict some serious injury to the Zombies. But, they quickly became overwhelmed and eaten.
    Though several Orcish tribes had been wiped out by the roaming zombies, it did not stop curious Orcish groups from wandering into the planes, since a lot of them wanted to see why the lazy tribes who had ventured there had not returned.

And of course upon contact with the zombies, the blood-letting continued, and chances are, no one from the Orcish tribes would have known about the undeads, let alone what was going on, had one Orc not done something completley un-Orcy... he ran back to Mt. Da Big Tall Place, instead of standing to fight.
    "Do not anger a bard...for you are silly, and would make for a funny song."

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ettin in the Playground

BUMP!

Now, on to seriousness.

Mount Maggedon

There it stood, the great fire mountain, the first, and the largest volcano of Aeon.

And the genasi intended to tame it.

They had their plans, their strategy to do this incredible work, it had been devised after generations of modelling the magma pools around which they had build the grand city of Armaggedon, but now, now they intended to build an even greater city in and around this volcano, a faraonic test of the inventivity, survivalist skill and knowledge they had gathered while living in the violent land.

Even if it had not erupted in very, very long, the mountain always oozed the lava, rivers of liquid fire ran the sides of the volcano, frequently shifting course.

The genasi moved in with those shards they had tamed, and there they began to work. They carved the walls, making deep paths for the lava to flow, they made terraces, and they opened vents for more lava to flow, to prevent a violent eruption from ever causing grievous damage to the city.

So began the work...
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

18. - Top - End - #108
    Dwarf in the Playground

ClericGirl

Alesarian: Freedom of Love and Hate

Alesarian bowed to Alemar.

"Thank you for understanding Lord Alemar."

Then he turned back to Skaldi.

"That is the beauty of your kind Stone Lord. You may love and hate something, both at the same time. Though logic dictates you should hate a creature for the actions it takes, you may love it still. And though something is so beautiful that it is impossible to hate, you may hate it still."

The expression on his face changed to what looks like a frown, but it is hard to tell on the face of the wooden idol.

"I, however, am not afforded such freedoms."

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground

Alaraxar

"Gurrrrrrfff." The Predator Lord began to pelt his mortal foe with gnoll corpses.

20. - Top - End - #110

The Harnnes moved fast when they found the new land before them. It wasn't long before small enterprising groups set out to scout out the land for settlement.

3 of these groups, roughly 50 Harnnes, were caught in the valley when it moved suddenly.

There was very little wildlife yet, though plenty of leafy plants, if they could palate the sour taste. Two of the groups joined together, and committed that that was unthinkable everywhere but in the service of the Beast Lord.

When the evil deed was done, they split up again, and would clash multiple times, in quick battles for food. In time, some mountain animals would migrate to the valley, but by then, the barbarous practices were deep-rooted. However the Wilding Harnnes survived is a mystery, and a miracle. It is possible that some of Tresnaya's blessing still lay on them, nonetheless.

[AP=5=7-2 (Beget Subrace: Wilding Harnnes)]

- Albert Camus

What. Is. This. Madness.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

Belial, Island of Regrets
    As he continues wandering, looking for Jin (you'd think he'd find at least one of them...) a thought occurs. He probably should do something to help out Alaraxar.

And so, he shouts out, "WHO IN THE BLAZES ARE YOU?!"

Did anyone actually hear this? Maybe it didn't matter. Because either way, the Ghouls started acting weird. Many started to scream. Others just started slashing apart whatever was near them. But perhaps the strangest thing of all, they started talking.

"Where am I? Who am I? What's going on?"
    "RIP! GRIND! TEAR! KILL!"
    "Why.... am I so hungry..."

Alaraxar hears a voice in his head.
    Spoiler
    Show

"I took the liberty of giving your ghouls identity. You'll find that they're much more useful now. Their wants, their needs... they belong to them now. And so is their joy and suffering. And so, their accomplishments are so much the more significant. Their potential is now as unlimited as anything else that dares to ask who they are.

How goes the battle anyways? Do more meddlers continue to show? Would you like me to meddle a bit? Just send your thoughts through the finger and I'll recieve them."

Spoiler
    Show

Rizban: You could be all, "Today's Destruction is brought to you by the color green.... I HATE GREEN!" then fly off mumbling to yourself "Seven... seven bats... mwa ha ha ha..."

Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Everyone knows you can just parse XML with regex.
    Don't mind me. I'm just going to have some post traumatic flashbacks in the corner here and sob uncontrollably.

Millenium Earl by Shmee

22. - Top - End - #112

Tresnaya, First Moon
    A Bit Before Alemar Enters

When Tresnaya turned around, it was merely to focus on another part of the world.

Off of the Human lands, she formed an inhospitable desert of shale, with jagged slabs sticking out every which way, and an uncomfortable not-quite-sand pebble layer covering the entire place. A harsh landscape.

She had a land for them to live now.
    All she needed was a 'them'.

So, she began to work on 'them'.

She was only half way finished when Alemar came inside. Tresnaya was standing in front of a floating humanoid body. It seemed to be pretty much a pale human. Until, that is, when she tapped it on the forehead, and it convulsed. It's teeth grew twice as long as before. Out of it's hands and feet, bones sprouted: it looked like the fore-arm bone had jumped through the palm. Another bone was poking out of the elbows and knees. It's ribcage grew more pronounced, and it's eyes flew open, showing pupil-less, iris-less whites. Then, it returned back to normal, it's eyes closed again, and it began to breathe through it's nose, heavily.

"They'll be closer to your people than any other creation of mine was. What do you think?"
    Tresnaya turns to meet Alemar, smiling, her hand trailing along the thing's chest.

Edit: [AP=1=5-1(Create 1 square of Desert)-3(Beget Race: Mannequins)]
    Last edited by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll; 2009-02-04 at 10:30 PM.

- Albert Camus

What. Is. This. Madness.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ogre in the Playground

Alemar, Tres

Alemar floats over to stand next to Tres, studying the Mannequin. He glances sideways at her. "It appears human now. But earlier, when you touched its head...What is it? It almost seems a creature te Lord o the Hunt would create."

24. - Top - End - #114

Alemar, Tress: First Moon

"Except, of course, different."
    She goes back to the figure, and places the tip of her index finger on its lower lip. The creatures breathing seems to have gone back to normal. "You know why most creatures have red coloured lips? It's because the skin over the lips is so thin, you can see right through them, you can see the flesh and blood underneath."

All of a sudden, she pierces the creatures lip with her fingernail, and tears a large gash in it. She then turns and smiles at Alemar. "See, all of Alaraxar's creations have blood." Behind her, the floating body slowly reaches up, and feels the flap of bloodless skin hanging from it's lip, and winces.

"Oh, poor thing."
    She turns back, and heals its lip back up.

- Albert Camus

What. Is. This. Madness.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground

Alemar

Alemar frowns. "They do not bleed? Curious. How do their bodies work then? They still appear almost monstrous in their other form."

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ogre in the Playground

Alaraxar to Belial

Spoiler
    Show

"Really? A shame. I prefer those who have nothing to fight for. To kill for its own sake, or my entertainment. Very well then, they were always more quite yours than mine."

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ogre in the Playground

Belial to Alaraxar
    Spoiler
    Show

"Really. Huh. Interesting you should say that. Certainly it's the truth, but I would not have said such as I was trying to be polite. So much more effective than simply breaking things apart. Less fun, but more effective. Well, I suppose now I'll have to find some other way to help."

Belial rips off another finger, and speaks out, "Find Jin, tell him to send his thoughts through this."

There is no answer.

"Quit pretending like you're not there. I'd almost swear I could smell you save for that you don't have one."

"That's silly. Of course I have a smell."

"No. You don't. Blood belongs to whoever had it. Thus, that smell is also theres."

"...No... all blood belongs to me."

"Look, I don't have time for this. You find that freak with the multiple personalties again and do what I told you to alright?"

"Fine. Big meanie."

As Belial is about to fade away...

"Oh, and I'm pregnant with your child."

Belial's face stretches, "...I'm not even going to bother explaining to you how wrong what you just said is." and in a flash he's gone.

A nearby Munok looks up, "Um, miss terrible?"

"Yes?" she beams with a bright chipper smile towards the observer.

"Is that true? I mean... that..."

"Nah. He won't touch me. I just like screwing with him."

"... I thought you said that he wouldn't touch..."

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!"

Suddenly they're gone. Many would later say that they thought they could hear his voice on occasion.

Battlegrounds, by Alaraxar
    "I got the important parts done. Turns out that my people are figuring out how to control zombies. There's been a few problems, but I'm sure it'll all sort itself out. Now, as to this current situation."

He looks out to the battlefield, "Certainly a lot of people interfering. Annoying. Obnoxious. And kind of lame. How about... we even up the scales a bit?"

Belial starts thrashing his head and waving around his staff, shouting.

"RISE UP!
    RISE UP!
    RISE UP!
    RISE UP!"

This continues for awhile. Nothing seems to be happening, however.
    Last edited by Xuincherguixe; 2009-02-05 at 02:45 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Rizban: You could be all, "Today's Destruction is brought to you by the color green.... I HATE GREEN!" then fly off mumbling to yourself "Seven... seven bats... mwa ha ha ha..."

Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Everyone knows you can just parse XML with regex.
    Don't mind me. I'm just going to have some post traumatic flashbacks in the corner here and sob uncontrollably.

Millenium Earl by Shmee

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Somi Warok, Before Skaldi

Somi appeared in a whirl of rose-rock chips, his skin polished marble. Somi's full body decked out in a jade robe. Somi's eyes glittered, as they were two sapphires. Somi bowed before Skaldi,

"Lord of Stone, it has come to my attention that you are in need of a lover. It has also come to my attention that you would prefer someone of the female gender."

Somi ran a marble finger across his polished perfect face making a grinding sound that almost echoed like a chorus of stone.

"I made the wife of Burkek, this..Contessa. If you need a reference simply ask Burkek he is happy. I am suggesting, in care you didn't notice, that I create the perfect dwarven woman for you. You can have this wife for as long as you wish. No charge."

Somi grinned, he was up to something.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

29. - Top - End - #119

Skaldi looked at the god of passion and nodded.

Well at least you come sharing the bounties of the earth, but what ye say is true. Oi need a wife. Me first few attempts were...crushed... However Oi'd loik to ask what yer gonna want in return, god of love.

Former Avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Classes, 3.5
    Zealot
    Tinker

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Somi smiled, his teeth were diamonds, his hair carved perfectly, each strand a bit of stalagmite.

"I ask only for your friendship, and that you love your wife. For she will be as ageless as stone, so your love for her MUST be eternal. Her body will be as unbreakable as adamant, but her heart will be as soft as gold. Her wrath, on the other hand will be unmatched by any hammer that would shatter your creations. Love her, and remember me in your times of need."

Again, Somi grinned, there was more then he was saying.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”