New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 31819202122232425262728
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Jinenji and the Sword that Cuts Sky!

Hagi Katsumei 3/10 11

She fought for control of her facial reaction for the briefest moment, then settled again. "Mock me if you like", she thought, "but it does not look like you will be winning any popularity contests in the near future either, old man". Then there was also the nature of Inazuma's remarks concerning Kaede - try as she might, Katsumei had to admit she was quite curious about the amount of truth the remark might have held.
    Distraught by the actual results of her efforts, she looked at the salvaged remains of the one-and-a-half breakfasts - she must have been distracted. "Well, it is the only thing I can offer right now"

She turned to the master and smiled "Yes. It's whatever I could save from another demonstration of warrior's spirit. Please, have some" "That is, if you can convince or defy that opinionated guardian of yours...

Katsumei fidgeted slightly, considered the state of her clothing and armament. Truth be told, she was ready neither for a fight nor training...

Spoiler
    Show
    EDIT: No' I'm not emoing, but Katsumei will not do any PT in a skirt and apron
    Well, maybe she will, but it's an invitation for disaster...okay, maybe she does

Also, that rather bad result is still a net 8 (thanks to the apron) - okay, that's still really bad by Katsumei's standard, just not totally abysmal
    Last edited by Kioran; 2009-04-29 at 10:55 AM.

2. - Top - End - #812
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yoshiko Watanabe

Yoshi turned pink and nodded at Tomoko.

"I do not know what to do..."
    Games:
    He Is My Master - Sakura Urameshi.
    Jinenji and the Sword that Cuts Sky! - Yoshiko Watanabe.
    I'm on a Boat! - Youko Tskuki.
    Ride that Pony.
    This Old Malibu Dream House - Harmony Bear.

3. - Top - End - #813
    Troll in the Playground

Tomoko (4/10) (15)

Tomoko nods, "That must feel like the ultimate betray..." She pauses, looking at the angel's missing wing, "Well... the penultimate betrayal." She looks into the angel's eyes, "Yoshi... I don't... know..." She shivers, "I don't see how she could betray you... how could anyone harm... you're so beautiful." She blinks, "I... I'm sorry... I..."
    Last edited by Wiz; 2009-04-30 at 01:12 AM.
    Show me a hero, and I'll write you a tragedy.
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

4. - Top - End - #814
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kaede

Kaede sputters. "Ah- we- nonsense making-"

She coughed into a clenched fist. "That is, I am certain one such as myself would never be worthy to - well."

She abruptly sits down. Note to self: purchase some smoke bombs at the earliest opportunity. Graceful escapes are so not my thing.

Spoiler
    Show
    Cunning: (1d6x3)[12] to read the mood of the room when Yue and Katsumei are trying to mask their displeasure.
    People seemed to like this better, but only marginally so - the way one might prefer to be stabbed than shot. Optimally, one isn't stabbed or shot. Optimally, one eats some cake! But there are times when cake is not available, and instead we are destroyed. This is the deep poetry of the universe. -- Tycho Brahe

Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #815
    Troll in the Playground

Yue Sasaki

Yue happened to glance at Kaede; and during the glance her smooth mask of indifference fell for a second, revealing her displeasure. She looked away quickly.

Spoiler
    Show

No contest.

6. - Top - End - #816
    Bugbear in the Playground

Inazuma suddenly walked over to the window. It looked as if he was listening for something.

Jinenji looked after him, then smiled at Katsumei. "Thanks, hey, Kaede, you can get some of this too? You haven't eaten either. It's nice to see you're doing well, Yue. You weren't there when I woke up." He says, taking a bite, stiffening a bit. Somehow, the two breakfast parts had been mixed- wrong. He said nothing about it. "I. Was. Just. Worried. About. You." He gasped, taking a drink of his tea which was, thankfully, still good. He looked around at all the girls present, Kaede, Yue, Katsumei, Katarina, and Chiyo... who he barely noticed, she was behind them washing dishes fairly well.

"I wonder where Tomoko and Yoshiko are..." He wondered aloud, before leaning over to Katsumei. "What happened before I got here?" He whispered, "Everything seems tense." He chuckled nervously.

7. - Top - End - #817
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hagi Katsumei

"A difficult question. Not because it's difficult to answer, but difficult to answer right" Katsumei thought. Still, the question, no, Jinenji deserved an answer. And so, she whispered:
    "We had a disagreement - me versus Kati, Yue and Inazuma. It became quite spirited - However, I think it's resolved for the time being, even if we still disagree. Really, I do not want to bother you with my problems." she paused for one awkward moment, in thought "If there is one thing you would let me ask of you it's this: Listen to your heart and think fairly. Even in the face of adversity"

An Albino's pale skin had one distinct disadvantage - it made hiding even the slightest blush impossible to hide. "I'm almost embarrassed to have said this. Even though I really would not want to draw him into that argument, or even worse, force him to take sides." The situation was awkward enough. Katsumei did not want it to deteriorate into a shouting match. Not this morning. She just hoped, fervently, that this fledgling trust she had invested in Jinenji was not misplaced....
    Last edited by Kioran; 2009-04-30 at 10:01 AM.

8. - Top - End - #818
    Troll in the Playground

Tomoko (4/10) (15)

Tomoko is obviously dealing with some kind of internal struggle, she stares into the angel's eyes perhaps a bit too long. Yoshiko isn't speaking, seems confused...

I don't want to hurt her too... Chiyo, or Chiyo's creator has abused her...

So make it better, be gentle, and show her that it isn't always about taking, but sometimes about giving...

Tomoko leans forward and gently kisses Yoshiko on the lips, the sweetness of her fuling Tomoko's hunger all the more.

"It's all right, Yoshiko... you don't need to be confused about love... what was done to you hurt because there was no love in it... but love is all around, and love can heal the hurt."

Tomoko's hands slide gently over Yoshiko's clothing, loosening it. Tomoko looks into the angel's eyes, as if asking permission... her hands trembling, she pulls her own robe open slightly, exposing some cleavage.

Cunning Seduction: (1d6x5)[10]
    Last edited by Wiz; 2009-04-30 at 03:27 PM.
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

9. - Top - End - #819
    Troll in the Playground

Chiyo-chan

"Well Yoshi, I think we have done a good job here. Let's go play in the bath!"

Chiyo grabs Yoshi Doll and runs to the bath.

10. - Top - End - #820
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yoshiko Watanabe

I do not think I am beautiful, Yoshi wanted to say but sat there completely motionless as Tomoko's gaze paralyzed her.

"Tomoko..." Yoshi allowed Tomoko to kiss her, then pulled her face away and looked to the side. "I am unsure about everything... I do not see how humans can live like this, all of these strange emotions, for however many years before they are free."

She looked naively at Tomoko and swallowed hard.

Spoiler
    Show
    I got a 24 for resisting. Now seducing Tomoko:

(1d6x4)[24]
    Games:
    He Is My Master - Sakura Urameshi.
    Jinenji and the Sword that Cuts Sky! - Yoshiko Watanabe.
    I'm on a Boat! - Youko Tskuki.
    Ride that Pony.
    This Old Malibu Dream House - Harmony Bear.

11. - Top - End - #821
    Troll in the Playground

Tomoko (-1/10) (9)

Stress Explosion: Complaining

Tomoko seems stressed out by Yoshiko's refusal, "Yoshi... why are you resisting me... I want to make you feel good. OHHHHHHH... that's nice, but - mmmmmmmmm, don't you want me to make you feel good... you were hurt... I want to show you that love can heal.... Oooooohhhhh.... heal your pain!"

Cunning Resistance: (1d6x5)[15] - Burned 6 Favor to make resistance = 25

Tomoko's hands sliding under the angel's clothing to touch her soft flesh. "Please, let me show you..."

Rolled a 5 on that one! Guess it's not a night for seduction - of course, seduction in the middle of a complaint department, very sexy!
    Last edited by Wiz; 2009-05-01 at 05:16 PM.
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald

12. - Top - End - #822
    Troll in the Playground

Yue Sasaki

"Inazuma, I am curious as to the content of this training that you intend to subject us to."

13. - Top - End - #823
    Firbolg in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Katarina (20/40)

"Does it matter how we train?"
    Kati asks with a grin, "You know how the saying goes, whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger..."
    Current Games:
    Spoiler
    Show
    GMing The Lotus Blossoms! [Exalted 3E] (OOC)
    Playing Waldaharjaz in The Convergence of Sky [Exalted 3E]
    Playing Rivers in Welcome to Thorns [Exalted 3E]

14. - Top - End - #824
    Troll in the Playground

Chiyo-chan

Chiyo takes her clothes off and the clothes of the doll off. After filling up the tub she jumps in. Yoshi Doll follows after her.

"You having a good day, Yoshi?"

Yoshi Doll shakes her head yes.